All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still have a garbage bag full with their tags on, of course. Are they worth anything yet? I think my co-workers and I had a blast 15 years ago or so going and buying those things supposedly for our kids, but they never got to play with them and again, did I mention they are in a trash bag in the back of a closet?
We were talking about that at work the other day and how we were so convinced they would be "WORTH SOOOO MUCH MONEY" down the road. hahaha

Best gift I ever remember getting from my parents was the hot wheels camaro the year I asked for a car.. The rest of the stuff I honestly do not remember what they bought me. So it's the gifts given with laughter and mirth that meant the most ( and yes I still have it)

So for the past years all I wanted for Christmas is books (and a kindle last year that I didn't get and then bought myself).

My Mom just asked me what I want for Christmas... and I was like " just look at my wishlists from the last about 15 years and you have it". Since I have the kindle now I have to admit though that I added amazon-giftcards to the list :).

You guys are all crazy. The biggest thing I got for christmas was mobilephone when I was 10. If I'd tell my mum I want make up, nike pros,, bows, uggs, iPhone, shoes, bike, running shoes, etc etc she would lauginhg her a$$ off on told me to not be that spoiled. I will probably get sweather or some shoes I wanted for long time. In our family Christmas is more of having fun with all family members being together type of holiday. My parents probably have never spent more than $100 on me for Xmas.
It's not just my family...probably most of the families in my country spend christmas like that. Presents are just small part of it.
I have never heard any on my friends get half of the stuff on your list.
And no...we are not that poor country who can't afford presents and that stuff....we spent money or more important things I guess...

You guys are all crazy. The biggest thing I got for christmas was mobilephone when I was 10. If I'd tell my mum I want make up, nike pros,, bows, uggs, iPhone, shoes, bike, running shoes, etc etc she would lauginhg her a$$ off on told me to not be that spoiled. I will probably get sweather or some shoes I wanted for long time. In our family Christmas is more of having fun with all family members being together type of holiday. My parents probably have never spent more than $100 on me for Xmas.
It's not just my family...probably most of the families in my country spend christmas like that. Presents are just small part of it.
I have never heard any on my friends get half of the stuff on your list.
And no...we are not that poor country who can't afford presents and that stuff....we spent money or more important things I guess...
It's cause you're European. We're American and have questionable priorities. :D

I see a lot of you have uggs on your Christmas wish list, ever since I was taught this fact about the company I will never wear them again. I think it's worth a read for all you considering to buy some as it may change your perspective:

There is a video about it here: But I'm warning you it isn't very nice:

Sheepskin refers to wool, not their actual skin. They shear the wool off the sheep, but do not need to kill it to make Uggs. It grows back and people have been shearing sheep for wool for thousands of years.

Sheepskin refers to wool, not their actual skin. They shear the wool off the sheep, but do not need to kill it to make Uggs. It grows back and people have been shearing sheep for wool for thousands of years.

However, I was taught this in business class as an example of a business which is extremely unethical. There is a link to an article, which states that they do take off the skin as well.
The Truth About UGG Boots

How much of a "blog post" is true, I do not know, but I am only posting to warn of the harm that these animals go through for a pair of boots. I have a pair of Uggs myself from a year or so back, but I don't think I will be wearing them anytime soon. I just wanted to let you know, not trying to preach. I know as a lot of other brands and companies treat animals cruelly, just putting this to light :)

Last edited:
However most animal skin products are made from the byproduct of the animal that has been slaughtered for human consumption. Just an FYI.

However most animal skin products are made from the byproduct of the animal that has been slaughtered for human consumption. Just an FYI.

True, but wool doesn't require a dead animal to use.

Back