All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since I now have a part time job, I usually just buy what I want when I want it. But I do know I am getting an Acne cardigan and probably a Acne scarf (from what my mother has been hinting). This is also all I would ask for this year, from extended family and friends I will probably just ask for gift cards because no one I know will be willing to gift money for Christmas!

i really want an nfinity backpack and more makeup :) i also really want the iphone 5s (i hve a 4s at the moment) i also jst need money for traveling my plane tickets and hotels are usually covered but i love shoppin in different cities :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Before I moved out, my family wouldn't do gifts. We went on a family trip to Disneyland! The memories lasted much longer than any "thing" could have!!! Beating the Rose Bowl rush was key though!

Last edited:
Moroccan Oil. All the stress and damage we do to our hair, Moroccan oil can keep it healthy! Perfect for all cheerleaders
Surface Brand Bassu Oil is also amazing and can also be used as a facial moisturizer. :) Get more bang for your buck!

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

skin cleansing kit (need it before/after comps)
makeup that will stay on my face allllll day but will come off easily with a wipe

I could continue to write all day but I'll leave you with that
If in England, I high recommend Meals Yard Remedies. I use the Rose line. My adolescent daughter uses the palmarosa line. The palmarosa moisturizer is mattifying, so it makes a good primer. However my all time go to during cheer season is the chamomile cleanser. A little on a q-tip will take away errant glitter, easily removes the cheer eye makeup and is super gentle. the natural calming scent is a great way to unwind after a competition, too!

If anyone is interested in the US, I can give you a link to order.

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

Trips to Worlds come up frequently on these wish lists; is anyone hoping for a trip to Champions League??

Along with the normal girly teenage & kid items on their lists... The oldest wants a trip to Worlds & my younger 2 want a cheer mat(s), cheese wedge, & something to help w/ balance. Apparently the balance beam I made them last year is not enough. ;) Secretly I really want the World's trip too. Would love a fun trip w/ my baby before she heads off to college in a 1 1/2 years. :D

So I need some help...

I'm in search for a few final items for my daughter under the tree. I feel like she has expensive items but not that many things to actually open.

She is getting the new teal beats by dre drenched in color. These were the number 1 on her wish list.
She also wanted some nike free's like the big girls at our gym have and since my 8 year old now wears bigger shoes then me she is in a size 7 women's and she got those.
She told my mom she wanted Ugg boots and her friend got some for her birthday last month and now my mom is going to buy those for my kid. Not an ideal choice as my kid wants the bailey bow black with silver lizard uggs. I think that is to much for boots and it is dumb but you can't tell grandma anything!

She also got a Vera Bradley bag she a asked me for a long time ago that goes over your shoulder.
She is getting a new iPhone and iPad case.
A new nike pro set and 2 bows.

I've got her 4 or 5 new outfits, some little dumb stuff from Claire's and bath and body works in her favorite scent that I think stinks lol.

I just need a few more things because she doesn't get as much as she normally gets and I'm out of ideas ...

I really feel bad BECAUSE she knows about the beats, the nike frees, bath and body works, and some of the clothes. Therefore I'm wrapping stuff she already knows about and I really want her to be surprised so I feel like I must get her more. I know it's not all about getting but my kid does without a lot of things so I really want it to be special for her!

Oh and our gym is having a Debbie love clinic a few days before Christmas and she is getting that as well but I told her that too.:(

So I need some help...

I'm in search for a few final items for my daughter under the tree. I feel like she has expensive items but not that many things to actually open.

She is getting the new teal beats by dre drenched in color. These were the number 1 on her wish list.
She also wanted some nike free's like the big girls at our gym have and since my 8 year old now wears bigger shoes then me she is in a size 7 women's and she got those.
She told my mom she wanted Ugg boots and her friend got some for her birthday last month and now my mom is going to buy those for my kid. Not an ideal choice as my kid wants the bailey bow black with silver lizard uggs. I think that is to much for boots and it is dumb but you can't tell grandma anything!

She also got a Vera Bradley bag she a asked me for a long time ago that goes over your shoulder.
She is getting a new iPhone and iPad case.
A new nike pro set and 2 bows.

I've got her 4 or 5 new outfits, some little dumb stuff from Claire's and bath and body works in her favorite scent that I think stinks lol.

I just need a few more things because she doesn't get as much as she normally gets and I'm out of ideas ...

I really feel bad BECAUSE she knows about the beats, the nike frees, bath and body works, and some of the clothes. Therefore I'm wrapping stuff she already knows about and I really want her to be surprised so I feel like I must get her more. I know it's not all about getting but my kid does without a lot of things so I really want it to be special for her!

Oh and our gym is having a Debbie love clinic a few days before Christmas and she is getting that as well but I told her that too.:(

Actual toys? Books (actual books)? Something to go outside and play with....

Books are a great idea! She doesn't like toys, she has a rainbow loom and made a million bracelets in one day and she has never picked it up again. In fact that kind of bothers me lol because I had bought her all these cool rubber bands then she decided to stop! She doesn't really play with toys, she literally spends most her time at practice or jumping on the trampoline with her friend and only chooses to come inside once it's dark. However she does like games .. I may try to find the cheer monopoly! See this is helping me talk myself through this! Thank you!

Books are a great idea! She doesn't like toys, she has a rainbow loom and made a million bracelets in one day and she has never picked it up again. In fact that kind of bothers me lol because I had bought her all these cool rubber bands then she decided to stop! She doesn't really play with toys, she literally spends most her time at practice or jumping on the trampoline with her friend and only chooses to come inside once it's dark. However she does like games .. I may try to find the cheer monopoly! See this is helping me talk myself through this! Thank you!
As for games maybe Apples to Apples? I played that game when I was younger and I still play it now! My 11 year old cousin is asking for it this year.

while i really was always spoiled by my grandparents and my wish list has become more expensive over the years, my parents philosophy of birthday/christmas was always "something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read" period. granted there were a quite a few books and clothes, that's it. and i turned out just fine. and i hope i never have a child who has the audacity to write up a $1000+ christmas list.

this isn't a dig at anyone in the thread, if you have the money and can swing it, go crazy. it just isn't how i was brought up, i guess. carry on. :) (seriously, i actually handed my mom a list of places to find what i wanted the cheapest, along with coupons. i just feel bad)

Back