All-Star Tiny Team Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They can always do a prep lib and have the extra girl kneel in front of them (facing the crowd with her hands over her hand) and have the flyer put her foot onto the girls hand. Another idea is that they can have two knee stunts with hitches and a girl standing in the middle of them holding the two flyers feet.

Floor stunts require a spotter for each flyer so that would have to involve 7 people. So she would have to do it with only one hitch in a floor stunt.

Floor stunts require a spotter for each flyer so that would have to involve 7 people. So she would have to do it with only one hitch in a floor stunt.

I'm not sure what is being called a floor stunt, but knee stunts don't need a spotter as long as the flyers leg is braced. You can do that with 5; they can't do a prep without a spotter, but they can do a knee or thigh stand without one.

I'm not sure what is being called a floor stunt, but knee stunts don't need a spotter as long as the flyers leg is braced. You can do that with 5; they can't do a prep without a spotter, but they can do a knee or thigh stand without one.

Sorry I was picturing something completely different.

While it is true that floor stunts require a spotter for each flyer, what was described does not meet the definition of floor stunt per the glossary, and thus, your pronouncement that what was described (two knee stunts plus a person in the middle) would require a minimum of seven people is incorrect.

While it is true that floor stunts require a spotter for each flyer, what was described does not meet the definition of floor stunt per the glossary, and thus, your pronouncement that what was described (two knee stunts plus a person in the middle) would require a minimum of seven people is incorrect.
I'm aware. As I mentioned above.

Back