OT To Greek Or Not To Greek

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So whens a good time to start getting recommendation letters and when do I need to send them out? I'm still unsure of which school i'm going to though (acceptance is pending).

I'll be attending Mizzou and going through recruitment next fall, so I'm looking for recs! If anyone is willing to do one for me PM me and I'll get you everything you need (and I'll love you forever!) :kiss:These are the houses I don't have anyone doing a rec for right now: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Phi, Delta Delta Delta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Sigma Sigma, and Zeta Tau Alpha

I'll be attending Mizzou and going through recruitment next fall, so I'm looking for recs! If anyone is willing to do one for me PM me and I'll get you everything you need (and I'll love you forever!) :kiss:These are the houses I don't have anyone doing a rec for right now: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Phi, Delta Delta Delta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Sigma Sigma, and Zeta Tau Alpha
I'd be happy to write one for Kappa Kappa Gamma! PMing ya ;)

Do recs have to be from alum? Or can the person be active? I'm in Kappa Alpha Theta and I'd be happy to write one if I can!

Also, I'm so happy with the popularity this thread has gotten.. I'm so happy in Greek life and I'm so happy ya'll helped me out with it!

Hi I am adpi alum. Pm me. My other daughter is a freshman at UofI and has several friends going to mizzou.

I would write one for Alpha Phi for you but I'd have to be alumni. :/ sorry about that!

Does anyone have tips on painting a cooler? I think that's what I want to do for my boyfriend for his birthday coming up in June. I think if I were to start next week and work little by little, it wouldn't be AS stressful as I've read, but if anyone has any tips on painting a cooler, I'd love to hear them!

Does anyone have tips on painting a cooler? I think that's what I want to do for my boyfriend for his birthday coming up in June. I think if I were to start next week and work little by little, it wouldn't be AS stressful as I've read, but if anyone has any tips on painting a cooler, I'd love to hear them!
OH GIRL

Join up and read their forms for everything you would ever want to know about cooler painting. Also great for ideas.

Back