All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahem.

Dear Trinity,

I can be bought for your (future) I5 team (because this gym is clearly going places), for all that was promised in the letter plus the repayment of my student loans. If you throw in a car (and Audi Q7...I can't be rollin' around in Atlanta in any ole car)...I will throw in my younger sister for your medium coed...(she doesn't have level 5 tumbling...but we would technically be doing yall a favor)...throw in Cam Newton (or if you can't get him to traded to Atl, any Atlanta Falcon player will do) and an 11 carat ring with proposal of marriage (and my own wedding special on Big Rich Atlanta) and I will throw in my 7 year old niece...

If you can get me on the Real Housewives of Atlanta as the 8th housewife....

I await your call.

Speaking of cheerlebrity .... isn't he a "Cheerlebrity" judge at the Cheerlebrity Competitions?
I have no idea. I know some people followed him there and have now departed and I know some who are still there. Not all kids who leave will have money, resources, and families to back them up. Some came from nothing and gave up other opportunities because of promises made, and will have nothing to go back to if this blows up. I hope for the sake of those, they can keep the program going and provide everything they offered.

i think the response from him to cheerupdates was the most unprofessional thing ive ever read. as a coach, i would own up to my actions, and try to rise above them, not take the low road of threatening with law suits in the most sarcastic, ignorant way. anyone else think that letter was ridiculous?!

I think the first one was just as ridiculous! I see a pattern.

Ahem.

Dear Trinity,

I can be bought for your (future) I5 team (because this gym is clearly going places), for all that was promised in the letter plus the repayment of my student loans. If you throw in a car (and Audi Q7...I can't be rollin' around in Atlanta in any ole car)...I will throw in my younger sister for your medium coed...(she doesn't have level 5 tumbling...but we would technically be doing yall a favor)...throw in Cam Newton (or if you can't get him to traded to Atl, any Atlanta Falcon player will do) and an 11 carat ring with proposal of marriage (and my own wedding special on Big Rich Atlanta) and I will throw in my 7 year old niece...

If you can get me on the Real Housewives of Atlanta as the 8th housewife....

I await your call.

Dear Trinity,

I can be bought too. I can't cheer or coach or tumble. But I feel like since I've spent the entire night caught up in this instead of doing my final exam, you should help me out. Obviously I will never graduate as long as you are in business. Could you bring me on as HeresAThought's personal assistant? I could maybe drive her around in the Audi.

Can't wait.:cloud9:
J-a-M

Soo, the way I see it is that this Gianni person is going to sue Cheer Updates for feeding gossip about the e-mail, but Gianni stated in his letter that he stands behind that e-mail? I'm a little confused about this whole situation, but good luck with that case. Either way this whole thing is quite ridiculous.

So kinda related and not - so much cross pollination on here tonight

So anyone else think it a bit stalkerish that CU had Gabi's flight info etc and posted it on twitter. All things aside, she's still a minor and somewhat "famous" young athlete.

Thought it was more appropriate here rather then the other thread since it's to do with CU

Has the cheer world gone crazy?! Its just cheerleading for goodness sakes. When did it become so important to win that you have to bribe people. I can understand giving someone a tuition waiver because they are loyal to your program and are in a tight money spot but straight out bribing? I love cheerleading just as much as most of you but this has gotten out of hand.

So anyone else think it a bit stalkerish that CU had Gabi's flight info etc and posted it on twitter. All things aside, she's still a minor and somewhat "famous" young athlete.

Thought it was more appropriate here rather then the other thread since it's to do with CU
No. hes very familiar and friendly with the Butlers and many others in this transition. I'd chalk it up to friendly banter.

I think it is creepy and completely inappropriate.

Back