All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand why it is so important to everyone who or why someone left a gym. People leave gyms all the time and people have to do what's RIGHT for THEIR families. Who cares why someone leaves. If you loved them before they left you should continue to love them after. The name on their chest doesn't define them. Let their families worry about the details and just enjoy watching them cheer :)

I don't understand why it is so important to everyone who or why someone left a gym. People leave gyms all the time and people have to do what's RIGHT for THEIR families. Who cares why someone leaves. If you loved them before they left you should continue to love them after. The name on their chest doesn't define them. Let their families worry about the details and just enjoy watching them cheer :)

I do agree with what you are saying, I don't think it would matter to me wether it was a cheerlebrity or a random group of kids, I am more worried about the ethics behind it and what its doing to the sport. I do see your point about it being the families choice, that is not what I have commented on and would hope that randome people on a message board would never assume they could make a better choice then someones parents.

Maybe that's what she means by these tweets? :confused:

Big changes in my life. I'm excited for what's to come, even though I'm not sure what it is right now!! #inGODShands

It's time for a change. Everyone has always told me if you want something then go and get it... well... it's time to go get it!!!!
This post just started a bunch of speculation. Gabi, her parents or Top Gun reps have not said she was leaving so just wait and see where she is. Her tweet can mean anything, I'm sure she has other things going on in her personal life.

As a family friend of the Butlers, I want to clarify a few things. Gabi will not be returning to Top Gun next year, as most of you have probably figured by now. Also, Gabi will not be a part of any reality TV show. She isn't leaving for additional fame or recognition. If you knew the Butlers at all, you would know that they are the most humble and real family. Gabi will shine no matter where she cheers, no doubt about it.

If not at Top Gun would love to see her at gyms like: WC, CEA, CA or CALI :) Good luck to the Butlers. Hope they find what their looking for :)

Back