All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else having lots of issues with the video feed freezing? Had no issues during NCA but it is awful today.

wow I'm obsessed with Alaska Allstars.. that pyramid.. and that girl that did front handspring front 1 1/2.. I see you!!!!

That team is doing some serious traveling! They were down in California for Jamz a couple of weeks ago and now Orlando.

They are an amazing team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having lots of issues with the video feed freezing? Had no issues during NCA but it is awful today.
I had issues with NCA (I was using my college dorm wifi) but I have had zero issues with UCA (both on LTE on my phone and on the wifi at my house).

I see that Lady Elite is now R5. Does that bid get passed on to someone else? Or do they get to keep it and compete as Medium again? I guess that would depend on whether they're still intending to go?

I haven't seen a Worlds team drop to a non-Worlds division so I wasn't sure how that worked.
Maybe they had to use (or chose to use) some younger athletes at this comp?

I see that Lady Elite is now R5. Does that bid get passed on to someone else? Or do they get to keep it and compete as Medium again? I guess that would depend on whether they're still intending to go?

I haven't seen a Worlds team drop to a non-Worlds division so I wasn't sure how that worked.

Is this team one of the ones they were holding tryouts for worlds for? If so maybe they didn't get the athletes to fill the spots.

Oh goodness not a huge senior elite fan, but I have to give it to them. I'm loving all those changes they made. It looks so fresh and new. Large senior is so talented this year.

Is this team one of the ones they were holding tryouts for worlds for? If so maybe they didn't get the athletes to fill the spots.
I had only seen a post regarding Kville teams, not sure if there were tryouts at other locations too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Since they only had an at large, I believe it's the EP's decision whether they pass the bid onto someone else, if LE does decide to pass on it.
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that they do not intend to go to Worlds.

Since they only had an at large, I believe it's the EP's decision whether they pass the bid onto someone else, if LE does decide to pass on it.
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that they do not intend to go to Worlds.
If it's an at large, the bid does not get passed on to someone else. It will no longer exist.

I didn't think bids could be passed down if it was after the 72 hours after you received it. I wouldn't think that would change even if the team doesn't plan on using it, but who knows. To me it's not really much different than that at-large disappearing as usual if they had upgraded to a paid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

According to the team Twitter, Senior Elite received a 2.0 point legality. Did anyone spot what that was from?

Back