All-Star Voiceover Usage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not cute............at all.

especially when high school teams use allstar teams. I mean if they don't make there own music that's understandable but if they make there own music they need to get off

I absouletly hate when teams use the same voiceovers that have already been used! Or when high school teams take voiceovers or music ideas from other teams. Last year I was at a high school competition and heard my Jr. Coed 5 music from Infinity Titans at Worlds 2008. I was soooooo mad! Like really, get your own music!

And voiceovers should be original and special to your team. If you steal it, then its not the same. Its just you copy-catting(word?) one because you can't come up with it yourself. Not cool, not cool.

not cute............at all.

especially when high school teams use allstar teams. I mean if they don't make there own music that's understandable but if they make there own music they need to get off
This is why I posted I just watched a high school routine and they used F5 opening voiceover in one of their stunt sequences and I just went
:jawdrop:

Back