All-Star What Do You Want To See At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For people not to spill their freaking pop all over the floor. I broke my flip flop last year because it got stuck to the ground and I busted it trying to move. So gross. I hate all of you pop spillers.
pop and/or soda or coke depending on where you are from. :p

GreatWhite92 said:
pop and/or soda or coke depending on where you are from. :p

Oops. Didn't see your reply! Yea it's "coke" in the southern states. I would lol if anybody said pop. I giggle when my MIL from Missouri says "sodie".

GreatWhite92 said:
yea same here, you could be drinking sprite, mountain dew, anything carbonated and you say your drinking coke, or getting a coke.

Ok we are replying at the same times lol!

I just want to see my baby flying on the Worlds stage. Three years ago I didn't believe I would be alive to see this day come. I cannot wait to see her and will probably cry like a baby. :)

I am mydaughtercheers. I'm not sure why my old name keeps coming up.

I also want to see ESPN camaras there for ALL the divisions. Certain divisions have been getting shafted the past few years and I hate it!

While I'm on this topic, someone PLEASE write to ESPN and demand that we get at least a 2 hr special for World's airtime. (Full routines for top 2/3 of every level). I don't care about cost blah blah blah, I've been saying for years that we 1000% need a longer show for our most cherished premier event of the year and I'm gonna keep saying it.

**Live streaming would also be nice.** VOD is great (and I still want it), but there's nothing like watching a routine live. Even if it's at ur computer in your room wearing your fierceboard shirt.

I also want to see ESPN camaras there for ALL the divisions. Certain divisions have been getting shafted the past few years and I hate it!

While I'm on this topic, someone PLEASE write to ESPN and demand that we get at least a 2 hr special for World's airtime. (Full routines for top 2/3 of every level). I don't care about cost blah blah blah, I've been saying for years that we 1000% need a longer show for our most cherished premier event of the year and I'm gonna keep saying it.

**Live streaming would also be nice.** VOD is great (and I still want it), but there's nothing like watching a routine live. Even if it's at ur computer in your room wearing your fierceboard shirt.
ESPN doesn't decide. I am pretty sure USASF buys out time slots. or at least that is what I was told that varsity does with UCA

While I am not mad we get some cheerleading shown on TV, the stuff currently on TV is paid for by Varsity (it is only Varsity stuff that I know is shown on Fox, ESPN, and ABC). It is more like an infomercial, not an actual TV show. The reason the Majors would not be on TV is Jamfest wouldn't pay for it to be.
This was said in the Majors on Primetime TV thread

Back