All-Star What Is The Cheerleader Lifestyle?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

doing arm motions and transition moves every time you walk around your house...i swear if they had a video camera around, ppl would be like what the heck is this girl doing!

doing arm motions and transition moves every time you walk around your house...i swear if they had a video camera around, ppl would be like what the heck is this girl doing!
haha I always catch myself doing this and then think if I was on some sort of reality tv show everyone would be laughing so hard at me

What about cheer style? What is cheer style?

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Marking your dance motions in the car after choreography and nearly knocking out your sister who is driving in the process! Happened to me tonight!

I think the style of a cheerleader is the only own one pair of shoes and its there cheer shoes. You feel awkward if your not wearing spankies under everything. your pony tails are always on top of your head and its weird if there is now bow in it. For the parents everything is blinged logos. If you have some type of animal print for you gym everything they own is that animal print. this is for parents athletes and coaches you dont realize it but all of sudden your whole wardrobe is becoming the colors of your gym!!!

Back