All-Star What Is The Highest Title That You Have Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Never really won any major competitions but I'm still proud of my achievements for 2013-2014 so here it goes:

1st place, grand champs, and summit bid at Athletic championships Rhode Island

2nd place by 0.01 out of 15 teams at UCA all star nationals

Made it to finals of the summit and ended in a 3 way tie for 7th place (I'm the most proud of this one even though we didn't win because it was the best performance I was ever a part of)

The previous year, 2012-2013, my team struggled so when we won Canam nationals in myrtle beach it was a big deal to us

Also from 2009-2012 before I went to World Cup I won various jackets at American Masters, US finals, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell yeah!!!

Jaylen's two seasons at a gym that goes to good comps lol

Jacket comps

NCA - 1st & 3rd
ACA - 1st & 1st
Cheerpower - 1st & 1st
WSA - 1st

This season only been to one jacket comp so far and it was
Athletics
1st

More so than that she has been on nothing but winning teams for the most part .. Instead of bragging on her it's more so a brag on our gym.

Our cheer teams have competed 32 times this season and 28 of those times they have got 1st and four times they have got 2nd

We have had numerous highpoints.
I want to say over 10 of them so far and we have had about 5 times that our teams were the second highest scoring team of their level only behind our other team in that level.

I forgot my daughters team also got battle of texas jackets!

Best level 2 in Texas!!! Beating out every other level 2 and the only level 2 team to accumulate a perfect score of 100 in the standings!!!

Our gym actually won best level 1-5 in state of Texas in the large gym division.

Youth 1 was first and our only level 1

Junior 2 was first
But we also had a youth 2 and senior 2 that didn't win but youth 2 got 2nd and senior 2 got 3rd
So we had the 3 best level 2s in large gym

Junior 3 was first
And our senior 3 was 3rd

Junior 4 was first

Senior 5r was first

So varsity packed up and sent our gym 100s of jackets this summer! Jaylen still hasn't got a chance to wear hers! And they are nice jackets too!

We came from a similar experience as @DropAndRun coming from a small gym that really never won. My daughter was a at a small gym and double teamed for 2 seasons but she she only won once the whole time on her tiny level 1 team. So coming here it was so emotional when she started winning. Most of the kids here take it for granted as that's all they ever done. My daughter was probably the most emotional ugly cry kid when she won NCA. Haha like every jacket means sooo much to her!

off to google what an Nfinity Cup bracelet looks like. (There is still so much I don't know!)

15dnkh4.jpg

I won cheersport 2 years in a row, 2011-2012 with my small coed level 3. Placed 6th at NCA in 2012 with Large coed 4 and placed 8th in IOC5 in 2014. I also placed 12th in IOC5 in 2011 at worlds. And 11th in 2013 at worlds after a very dramatic and intense warm ups. Which we actually ended up going to 3 times due to injuries. We competed with an alternate and still almost made semis! Not to mention many many local regional and national titles. Along with many gymnastics awards as well.

Back