All-Star Where Are They???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oregon dream team is still sm sr 5!! And they're pretty good :)

jersey pride is coed

Really? I saw them in Connecticut a couple weeks ago and I could swear they were small all girl. I don't believe they have a bid.

As far as Comets, that was a failed merger/buyout (whatever you want to call it) and Comets no longer exists. Many of their kids are now dispersed throughout the state, but mostly at CJA and WC.

KX Athletics this year only has up to small senior level 3. East Coast Nitros had C4 (small senior) and Ignite (small coed) last year, but they decided to only have Ignite this year.

Really? I saw them in Connecticut a couple weeks ago and I could swear they were small all girl. I don't believe they have a bid.

As far as Comets, that was a failed merger/buyout (whatever you want to call it) and Comets no longer exists. Many of their kids are now dispersed throughout the state, but mostly at CJA and WC.
i swore i watched them on cheer live last night as a coed team but i was wrong. they arent, my bad!

It's amazing all the shifting of teams that has taken place! It's more movement then the NFL & NBA put together, lol

WOW...that's to bad! Comet had some good teams!!!

Back