Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Katybug mom, this is my thread. I can decide what gets posted on my thread. BTW IM ONLY 13

It seems mean, but there is actually stuff for all newbies (and a few "olbies") to learn from on this thread.

1. Once you've posted your opinion, it is out there for everyone to comment on. You can't get upset at the reaction if it isn't what you expected. Learn from it and figure out what you said that set people off. Your original post was like me going into YOUR room and telling you your favorite color annoys me or looking at YOUR IPod and telling you your music lists stink. I don't think you would appreciate it.

2. It's cheerleading and this is the Fierce Board. Prepare for random sarcasm at any time, especially about one of the many inside jokes that are rampant around here. Embrace it and eventually you will get to be part of it as well.

3. This is the newbies section. Kingston created it to give newbies a chance to ask questions the rest of us might think are silly and get gently corrected. We could probably revisit the gentle correction part of that.

Enjoy another SharkDad analysis, I gotta go cause I'm suddenly craving oranges :)

I don't understand why 3 days is a problem? All it takes is a little patience. Lurking on other boards gives you a chance to check out the climate before you jump in headfirst. Being too quick to jump into an online forum is likely to result in flaming, among other things. Sit tight, it's really not that big a deal.

I'm going to save this thread. That way, when I've had a bay day at work-say perhaps fighting to find a placement for an emotionally disturbed student who is being abused at home and is 9 but reading on a Kindergarten level....I'll come here, read this and realize that there are much bigger problems out there in the world.
I'm craving oranges now....

Katybug mom, this is my thread. I can decide what gets posted on my thread. BTW IM ONLY 13
o hunny you have ALOT to learn .. so noone owns any thread... you can start a thread .. but its not yours.. it a PUBLIC forum... the only ones who decide are King.. Admin.. and the Moderators.. have funny when you get out in the real boards.. o and the 13 thing.. i kno a 12 year old on here .. noone started anything lol

NEVUR .. I LUVE SPELLUNG THING RONG :)

This made me laugh so hard on the train people were glaring at me (apparently there shall be NO OUTBURSTS OF JOY on the train...I didn't know). I might just make it my Facebook status.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread after a long, very sad, hard day. So for that I thank you guys. I really needed a smile.

This made me laugh so hard on the train people were glaring at me (apparently there shall be NO OUTBURSTS OF JOY on the train...I didn't know).

Not on the "quiet ride car"!!! I can't ride in those, because my thinking is so loud those people give me nasty (silent) looks.

Not on the "quiet ride car"!!! I can't ride in those, because my thinking is so loud those people give me nasty (silent) looks.

Good lord I didn't think there was such a thing as a "quiet ride car"! It's sooooo loud in the evenings I was surprised anyone even heard me...but I did actually LOL...I usually do headphones, but today I just couldn't take anything else so I hopped onto Fierceboard because I knew you guys would brighten my day...and you did!

This made me laugh so hard on the train people were glaring at me (apparently there shall be NO OUTBURSTS OF JOY on the train...I didn't know). I might just make it my Facebook status.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread after a long, very sad, hard day. So for that I thank you guys. I really needed a smile.
YOUR WELCOME lol :)

Back