Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK so I am a "newbie" I guess! And totally clueless. I did find some interesting topics that I'd like to comment on but I guess I have to get my feet wet first? So how many of these do I have to post or how long do I have to wait?

New golden rule for this board: 3 and 3
3 days 3 posts

Oh my...this thread is still here. Awesome! just re-read it and I'm still enjoying just as much as last week!

This is major annoying. I just want to find out if a pyramid is legal... I compete in a couple weeks. like really?!

When one waits until the last minute for answers then you are at risk of being represented by the phrase, "Lack of Professional Preparation." Competition routines are constantly changing & as the Coach or Athlete, you need to know the rules to support any new movement being considered. Don't blame the process, just look in the mirror for a Leader!

Prior Preparation Prevents Particularly Poor Performances!

I've posted more than 3 times and have waited three days and I'm still unable to post nowhere else.
Sometimes it takes a little time to gain access while the system is catching up. Contact kingston if it still isn't working in a little while would be my advice!

Back