All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

honestly all i really know at this point is if people are still making fake profiles and accounts of people, i don't see where they can find the time- it just seems like a hassle. i don't even have my own life in order so i can't comprehend how someone can fabricate two different personas while maintaining their own

wait, who the he** is the shoe guy???

He posted in the 18+ section saying for people to follow this awesome account on instagram, turned out it was his account and he wanted followers and all his pictures were of cheer shoes and a few other shoes. People said some things to him and he started admitting his foot and shoe fetish and the whole thing just got creepy. That's basically all that happened, I don't think he was involved in cheer either. I think he left the boards shortly after that.

He posted in the 18+ section saying for people to follow this awesome account on instagram, turned out it was his account and he wanted followers and all his pictures were of cheer shoes and a few other shoes. People said some things to him and he started admitting his foot and shoe fetish and the whole thing just got creepy. That's basically all that happened, I don't think he was involved in cheer either. I think he left the boards shortly after that.

lolololololololol, OMG, thank you Sophie for the link. everyone should go back and read that. i think it was one of the most hilarious threads i have read in a long time. disturbing, but hilarious!

lolololololololol, OMG, thank you Sophie for the link. everyone should go back and read that. i think it was one of the most hilarious threads i have read in a long time. disturbing, but hilarious!

It was quite funny once we all learned how bizarre he was!!! If you have instagram add him just to see his pictures then delete him because he will add you and comment on your pictures!

I honestly don't care one way or the other, I just found it very interesting that so many people who aren't connected in real life had the same suspicions. I'm sorry if 4D3 was negatively affected in any way!

Nobody goes from dramatically broken English to using words with complex meanings in one day.

This isn't just in reference to people's comments about the nature of someone's posts, but rather some misconceptions about learning a language like English where the exceptions outnumber the rules!

The English vocabulary can come quite quickly, while the nuances of grammar and phrasing take a lot longer to learn. I had a boss who has been in North America for 10+ years, who admits to trouble on where to put "the" in a sentence, though her technical vocab is on par with anyone else who has studied/worked here. Words with complex meanings are easy - there are dictionaries and other ways to pick up vocab. Formatting your phrases and sentences properly is not that easy for someone who is not a native English speaker.

Latest posts

Back