All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON RIGHT NOW. Just for using that reference. And because I am currently reliving my childhood.

From what I remember (yes, I was on the boards during the happenings of woahdeedle and before that as well) Woahdeedle had become very close to some of the Fierceboarders around at that time. And I know some of them had told her some very personal information and formed a very tight bond with her. You have to realize that at the time of woahdeedle, the boards was a small, close-knit community where everyone knew everyone and everyone was there for everyone. It wasn't how it is today. It was much like an online family. When one of the "family members" turned out to be someone they were not, it was a very scary, sad and surreal situation for those who were closely involved with her. If you were involved with it, I'm sure it would be hard on you too.

Please realize that the reason the story is not told in full detail is for a few reasons. 1. It was a tough situation and has probably left a few deep scars for some people and they would not like to talk about it, especially on such a public place.
2. Some people who were around during that time still don't know all the details so they can't tell you everything that happened. When it all went down, nothing was "exposed", it was all swept under the rug. Most of us were left to piece together what had happened just like many of you now have to do.
3. The people who were on the board during that time don't really use the board as much anymore. Many of them have left and only lurk once in a while. Most of us have grown up a lot and found other things to do in our spare time.
4. When the woahdeedle situation came to light, I remember the Admin mentioning that FBI/some government agency was involved and I'm sure people were "sworn to secrecy" on what had happened out of privacy for all those involved. The admin told us they weren't allowed to talk about. From what I remember, it wasn't just a Fierceboard thing, it was a Facebook thing too. She had been stealing pictures and information from another woman on Facebook and posting it to her own "Amanda Profile" when she was caught.
5. It was a long time ago and facts have been forgotten.

I highly doubt people are withholding information just to feel "cool" and "powerful." There are many other circumstances to why there is not a lot of information available to the public.

I sadly was not only around at the time of this, but was also involved. I've been on the boards since it was proX, and at the time, I was one of those little naive children. Didn't post much, but people knew me. My mom was not a fan of me talking to people who I didn't really know, but she was a part of the old CPGB forum too, so she relaxed a bit knowing that I had all those parents she got to know looking after me too. I'll never forget it. The competition that I got to finally meet my "cheer mom" TheUltimateFan , I'm praying to God that is still your username hahah (which mind you, my mother was still slightly nervous about, having her fourteen year old running around jamfest supernationals meeting people she met on the internet) was also the comp I was suppose to meet whoahdeedle for the first time. I got to meet my cheer mom, which is one of the best memories of my life, and I do believe I also finally met ACEDAD, again, icing on the cake. (that's another wonderful story in and of itself. He surprised me back stage and you would have thought I was a kid on christmas finding out I was going to disney)
WOW I ramble, but anyway. whoahdeedle texted me and said she was in a car accident on the way there... so naturally I'm upset that one of my fierce friends was hurt. .welll fast forward, and the day people found out she was fake? woooof. my mom saw it before I did. and let's just say, sh*t hit the fan in my household. It was around that time that I took a very long break from the boards because my mother was livid. Of course at the time I was very upset, but looking back on it, I want to smack my 14 year old self over the back of the head and say "this is why mother's know best!" Honestly, it was because of that I mostly lurk... I'll post when I'm bored, but I don't think I will ever get to that level of closeness with posters again. If I don't know you from the proX days, chances are, I will never get to know you. It thoroughly creeps me out. which is also why the whole "cheerlebrity" thing creeps me out 1000x more...

ShoWStoppeR - I agree - kudos to your mom and all of the other "parents" on here trying to keep this board safe. I think the majority of us want to meet other posters on here at competitions, as we feel like we get close to posters and we are already friends. And this is why I am so concerned with this subject. Other posters are accusing some of us of bullying with the most recent events - I understand where they are coming from, but that is not my intention at all. I have no "proof" that the poster in question is a fraud, but the posts have soooo many inconsistencies, and there are some consistent actions of prior fraudulent posters. If I am wrong in this particular case (and I hope I am wrong!), then I am truly sorry - but I would rather speak up than have someone get hurt again!

ShoWStoppeR - I agree - kudos to your mom and all of the other "parents" on here trying to keep this board safe. I think the majority of us want to meet other posters on here at competitions, as we feel like we get close to posters and we are already friends. And this is why I am so concerned with this subject. Other posters are accusing some of us of bullying with the most recent events - I understand where they are coming from, but that is not my intention at all. I have no "proof" that the poster in question is a fraud, but the posts have soooo many inconsistencies, and there are some consistent actions of prior fraudulent posters. If I am wrong in this particular case (and I hope I am wrong!), then I am truly sorry - but I would rather speak up than have someone get hurt again!
My thoughts exactly. Since I posted - If my post was taken in the wrong way I apologize.

i am not cheerleader for the record and i never mention that i am cheerleader. i'm just huge fan of cheerleading :D
however, i'm definitely TOP GUN Lovers! you can check my facebook that there's a lot of Top Gun Pages link at my facebook. my facebook is Ade Kristianus Kaloeti :)

My mistake then. I'm sorry you had to go to such lengths to prove your identity was real, as I believe anyone should be able to be on the board and remain as transparent or anonymous as they choose. I'm also sorry if I offended you with my comment.

Glad that you are still on the board and posting.

My mistake then. I'm sorry you had to go to such lengths to prove your identity was real, as I believe anyone should be able to be on the board and remain as transparent or anonymous as they choose. I'm also sorry if I offended you with my comment.

Glad that you are still on the board and posting.

I don't care who 4D3CHEER! is, but, with all due respect, nothing posted on this board or facebook proves who anyone is.

If Manti did nothing else, he's laid that out pretty well.

I don't care who 4D3CHEER! is, but, with all due respect, nothing posted on this board or facebook proves who anyone is.

If Manti did nothing else, he's laid that out pretty well.

thank you ACEDAD! the main thing to remember is online you never know who you are truly communicating with. ACEDAD could really be a mom and Just-a-Mom could really be a dad, or they could be trannies - anyhoo, i'm digressing....

i think if people are concerned with whom someone might or not be, then don't interact with them. you can always take it to an admin for some insight. so skip the public witch trials and distance yourself from someone whom you are suspicious about.

I don't have anything to do with whoa/zta/apple but I sincerely hope the masses are right because otherwise there is a kid in Indonesia who is feeling hurt and ostracised right now.

I understand many of you were hurt by whoazta. That should warn YOU to not get close to a catfish. It does not make you responsible for warning anyone and everyone about cyber safety and calling out those you think are not who they are. Getting thrills for running someone off the boards just sickens me. If you have proof then prove it. Otherwise it's mere speculation and gut feelings. Bullying is bullying whether you're 12 or 59. It's not nice and it still has real life consequences.

And by the way, regardless of what culturally you may associate with male/female behaviour, it does differ from country to country. Heck half of y'all thought I was a gay boy (not that I had an issue with that in the slightest!). Calling someone out as he/she/it when they have clearly stated the gender they identify with is not okay.

I love you for this. Thank you.

I think the witch hunts are getting a little old. If you don't think someone is legit, that's cool - don't interact with that person. And if you're that worried, pm a mod or an admin and tell them to keep an eye on the person. This "public stoning" method is out of control, and it's bullying, plain and simple.

Since you guys want to be FBI so badly, why don't you put your energies towards actually creepy people - like the shoe guy? I'd be significantly more interested in who that is than who zta/whoa's latest incarnation is.

And fwiw, I'm certain zta/whoa is on here still, laughing away at this. Probably posting about it, like she does. I don't think she cares if you do figure her out and call her out - there are infinite user names out there.

I agree with ACEDAD that a profile pic and a Facebook link don't prove who anyone is, but it is what it is. I don't actually think anyone on here has an obligation to prove who they are - or aren't. Give it a rest.

ACEDAD could really be a mom and Just-a-Mom could really be a dad, or they could be trannies - anyhoo, i'm digressing....

i think if people are concerned with whom someone might or not be, then don't interact with them. you can always take it to an admin for some insight. so skip the public witch trials and distance yourself from someone whom you are suspicious about.

Oops saw this too late to edit. Alas, you are correct - I could be a dad, or anyone else. Fortunately, many people on here have met both me and ACEDAD so we're a little more verifiable. But really - if i was going to adopt a "fake" identity, I'd certainly choose something way more glamorous than a fat single mom. :p

Funny - your last paragraph and my post were almost identical!!!

Oops saw this too late to edit. Alas, you are correct - I could be a dad, or anyone else. Fortunately, many people on here have met both me and ACEDAD so we're a little more verifiable. But really - if i was going to adopt a "fake" identity, I'd certainly choose something way more glamorous than a fat single mom. :p

Funny - your last paragraph and my post were almost identical!!!

ah - you must be a genius too! :chestbump:

Back