All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't really interact much with the Whoadeedle persona. But I think that this is what ACEDAD was talking about. A lot of us really liked ZTA. She was smart, witty, fun and clearly shared a love of the sport. Just look at how many shimmys she had. If she had come on here as herself, why wouldn't everyone have felt the same about her? It doesn't make sense.

Unless this is something they just really enjoy doing - fooling people. Some sort of personal challenge. But that doesn't make sense either. And she really hurt some of the young people who opened up to her - and even some adults.
I would just think that you would want people to like you for you. And if people like you, then why ruin friendships and hurt people? It just sounds unnecessary and goes against typical human nature. Don't people want to fit in and be liked? Why mess that up?

How do people figure this out?! I thought 4D3CHEER! was just a friendly Indonesian cheerleader who was maybe just a little Top Gun obsessed. :confused:
i am not cheerleader for the record and i never mention that i am cheerleader. i'm just huge fan of cheerleading :D
however, i'm definitely TOP GUN Lovers! you can check my facebook that there's a lot of Top Gun Pages link at my facebook. my facebook is Ade Kristianus Kaloeti :)

I guess being on social networking sites since I was 11 makes me kind of immune to stuff like this because it literally happens all the time, so I still don't get the big deal. It just all seems so petty.
THANK YOU! People need to stop worrying so much about other people and worry about themselves. Unless these people are directly harming you or someone you know in any way, I don't see an issue. Calling out random people just causes more hurt and more drama.

149sitw.png

:cow:

Really?
I have nothing to do with this whole ZTA/whooaa story, but this is ... don't have words.
Where is the popcorn-smiley when you need it?

Benefit of the doubt and believing that all people are good and genuine is what got me to this place. BUT, I understand that. I don't want to first see people as not genuine. I am just not willing to think everyone is evil until they prove they aren't what a crappy way to live life.

I also want to add our prolific poster has not posted since Monday....her silence speaks volumes or maybe not.

If you look through his posting history, he's had gaps of days between posts in the past. It doesn't mean anything.

Back