All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

149sitw.png

:cow:

Dead.

I'm still not convinced it's woah/zta/apple but then again what do I know. I didn't believe ZTA was Woah until she disappeared and it was proven with hard facts. I guess I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt. however that post on ZTA's wall is very fishy to me.

I'm still not convinced it's woah/zta/apple but then again what do I know. I didn't believe ZTA was Woah until she disappeared and it was proven with hard facts. I guess I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt. however that post on ZTA's wall is very fishy to me.
Benefit of the doubt and believing that all people are good and genuine is what got me to this place. BUT, I understand that. I don't want to first see people as not genuine. I am just not willing to think everyone is evil until they prove they aren't what a crappy way to live life.

I also want to add our prolific poster has not posted since Monday....her silence speaks volumes or maybe not.

and can I just add even if they could convince me they were from Indonesia...there is no way that she is a he. #nopeNOTpossible

I don't have anything to do with whoa/zta/apple but I sincerely hope the masses are right because otherwise there is a kid in Indonesia who is feeling hurt and ostracised right now.

I understand many of you were hurt by whoazta. That should warn YOU to not get close to a catfish. It does not make you responsible for warning anyone and everyone about cyber safety and calling out those you think are not who they are. Getting thrills for running someone off the boards just sickens me. If you have proof then prove it. Otherwise it's mere speculation and gut feelings. Bullying is bullying whether you're 12 or 59. It's not nice and it still has real life consequences.

And by the way, regardless of what culturally you may associate with male/female behaviour, it does differ from country to country. Heck half of y'all thought I was a gay boy (not that I had an issue with that in the slightest!). Calling someone out as he/she/it when they have clearly stated the gender they identify with is not okay.

How do people figure this out?! I thought 4D3CHEER! was just a friendly Indonesian cheerleader who was maybe just a little Top Gun obsessed. :confused:

I guess after all this time you have WHOA-radar?
Most often by noticing slip-ups in speech patterns from one post to another. Nobody goes from dramatically broken English to using words with complex meanings in one day.

Second to that is noticing some obvious cueing for information - playing to the audience to make friends while contradicting earlier posts. The truth is easy to remember. Lies, not so much.

I just creeped & it's last activity was 30 minutes ago.. 4D3CHEER! come out, come out wherever you are. :rolleyes:
i am so surprised to see a lot of people talking about me at fierceboard. i just got disease and must be treated at hospital so i kind of disappeared from fierceboard for awhile (if you guys wonder why i didn't post at fierceboard for a long time). btw, i just wanted to introduce myself to ztaprincess when i post at her profile. i never know that action will cause me trouble. i'm so sorry if i offend anyone by posting at ztaprincess profile :(

I'm not really in on all of this and it seems a little complicated, but I just have one question. Why not just be yourself? It doesn't really make sense to me, but maybe that's just my thinking!
I didn't really interact much with the Whoadeedle persona. But I think that this is what ACEDAD was talking about. A lot of us really liked ZTA. She was smart, witty, fun and clearly shared a love of the sport. Just look at how many shimmys she had. If she had come on here as herself, why wouldn't everyone have felt the same about her? It doesn't make sense.

Unless this is something they just really enjoy doing - fooling people. Some sort of personal challenge. But that doesn't make sense either. And she really hurt some of the young people who opened up to her - and even some adults.

Back