OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can Jill not see how embarrassing she is for her for child? Had she sat there and kept her trap shut maybe her kid would have had a better time. I just want to give Kendall a big hug.

My analogy for this show...

I am going to leave *stingray, WC, CA, TG, insert other World champion gym* and go to Craptastic Allstars because we will for sure win!

Reminds me of those athletes who jump from gym to gym in order to get a worlds ring.

I don't see how that wasn't a complete set up of Nia, the one child that Kendall could be virtually guaranteed of beating. I don't like seeing a child being used in such a demeaning way. I may be done with Dance Moms.

The whole competition was staged for Abby's and Candy's girls..The kids you saw on stage all dance at ALDC or CADC and the background walking dancers in the beginning were clips from previous comps.

Christi also tweeted a picture of all the girls in LA today taping for The View. And by "all" I mean Kendall included...

So basically I'm in it for the dancing.
And Mackenzie's comments. "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." Wise beyond her years that child :rolleyes:

ETA: I always check this thread every Tuesday specifically for your posts armycheermom haha

ETA: I always check this thread every Tuesday specifically for your posts armycheermom haha
Lol, I been in the competitive dance world with my daughter for 10+ years and we see Abby's girls quite a bit. The dance world is small everyone knows everyone's business, plus I belong to a few dance mom boards that keep me updated with what's going on in the dance world. I actually know more about the ALDC studio then I care to know! Lol! If anyone wants any "inside" information about dance mom or the dance world in general, let me know and I'll dish what I know!
mishtm52 if you're an T&T fan, you should check out my post there! CP activities keep me in the loop of things! Lol ;)

Christi also tweeted a picture of all the girls in LA today taping for The View. And by "all" I mean Kendall included...

And Mackenzie's comments. "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." Wise beyond her years that child :rolleyes:

That's cause Kendall is back with ALDC, she competed with them at JUMP! the whole going to Candy Apple's thing was just for the show.

Lol see I can't stand when they make those little comments. They sound so scripted and regurgitated. The only comment this season that made me crack up laughing was last night (and you could tell it was real) was when Mackenzie said "Its not about the dance, its about me and I'm emotional". (or something similar)... I died.

Anything else just seems like lines given to them by the producers (the confessional scenes)

Lol, I been in the competitive dance world with my daughter for 10+ years and we see Abby's girls quite a bit. The dance world is small everyone knows everyone's business, plus I belong to a few dance mom boards that keep me updated with what's going on in the dance world. I actually know more about the ALDC studio then I care to know! Lol! If anyone wants any "inside" information about dance mom or the dance world in general, let me know and I'll dish what I know!
mishtm52 if you're an T&T fan, you should check out my post there! CP activities keep me in the loop of things! Lol ;)

Please share the inside info... I want to know

That's cause Kendall is back with ALDC, she competed with them at JUMP! the whole going to Candy Apple's thing was just for the show.
That's what I assumed. Taking it all with a grain of salt I guess haha

Lol see I can't stand when they make those little comments. They sound so scripted and regurgitated. The only comment this season that made me crack up laughing was last night (and you could tell it was real) was when Mackenzie said "Its not about the dance, its about me and I'm emotional". (or something similar)... I died.

Anything else just seems like lines given to them by the producers (the confessional scenes)
Oh I know they're completely scripted! I just thought it was funny that of all the things for Mackenzie to say regarding the bride dance, she said that. Like, where does that come from?
Also, I've been using :rolleyes: lately to denote sarcasm hahaha

Haha i feel the same way! Christi tells me pretty much everything about ALDC and the show so when i am watching, the entire show i will be saying FAKE over and over again. I like knowing these things but sometimes i wish i could just watch the show and be completely clueless on what happened at that competition!

Back