OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone know where I can watch Season 2, (watched Season 1) in the UK.
Lifetime isnt international :( no video's on youtube either.
been dieing to watch it for ages!

cheerbear2x yes and no...the "casting" was fake...lifetime and the singer's production team hashed a deal to get the dance mom girls in the video. Lux and her crew knew that if they put the girls in her video, the video/song would be seen more than if they just added random girls to the video. Chloe was always a shoe-in for the lead, because she is a mini-Lux, plus she is a gorgeous dancer..They all just had to act like it was available for all the girls, so they could film reactions from the parents/kids. The reactions from Abby/parents/kids were real...
Ladyw , there isn't a dance fierce board, but there is a place where dancers and parents go to talk about dance..

sorry i haven't been able to stay on top of things lately, i was out of town! last weeks episode was taken off of lifetime and youtube because of the controversy surrounding it, i am not sure if it will be put back up. the commercial was a complete set up by the show, if it had been up to Christi and Chloe they would not have gone but they unfortunately had no choice. they were very upset about it. Chloe still looked fabulous! the competition, although set up for the show did have real judging. The results were a little fishy but both Chloe and Maddie did amazing in their solos. i wont even go into the group dance, so wrong and i know Christi was mortified by it. I think if they had worn a normal costume it would have been fine and a very cute dance! cheerbear2x armymom got it right! the music video was somewhat legit but it was mostly for the show.

Tonight i felt like the group dance was something id see at a recital, but i loved Mackenzie's little sassy self at the end of the dance :)
Tonight i felt like Abby set Chloe up to fail. She said herself after Chloe did her solo that she wasnt ready for all the turns in her dance...well hello abby YOUR the one who made her solo. But Maddies solo was perf. Now im am proud of Nia for getting back out there and performing again!

Tonight i felt like the group dance was something id see at a recital, but i loved Mackenzie's little sassy self at the end of the dance :)
Tonight i felt like Abby set Chloe up to fail. She said herself after Chloe did her solo that she wasnt ready for all the turns in her dance...well hello abby YOUR the one who made her solo. But Maddies solo was perf. Now im am proud of Nia for getting back out there and performing again!
surprising isn't it?;)

I saw the first advertisement for Dance Moms: Miami during tonight's episode. Does anybody have any info on it? Like what studio, the dancers, the moms, etc.?

I saw the first advertisement for Dance Moms: Miami during tonight's episode. Does anybody have any info on it? Like what studio, the dancers, the moms, etc.?
From what I've heard.. it takes place at Stars Dance Studio Miami. The dancers are Hannah Epstein, Kimberly Korke, Jessica Kenedy, Sammy Small (who actually isn't from SDS, but rather Dance Academy of North Lauderdale), and Lucas Triana. Two of the known instructors are Victor Smalley and Angel Armas. I don't know anything about the moms though, besides this semi scary picture of them:

428083_331667160216901_100001208581182_977355_547491212_n-300x225.jpg

:p

Back