OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So does this mean that every time Christi gets mad about Maddie getting more time spent on a solo or when Christi complains about Maddie in general, that it's scripted? Please share anything more that you can think of! I love hearing this stuff!!
No, that is real. Chloe is treated as a 2nd class citizen at that studio. Christi is just trying to get her daughter, the equal amount of time , attention and training that Abby and Gianna give to Maddie. cheergirl4444 may be able to shed more light on this subject also..

Oh- and one more question. Is Jill really like she is on the show in real life?
Jill is a studio hopper and the ultimate stage mom...She has 3 girls in dance and has been known to pay insane amounts of money or do crazy favors, to get them ahead....She is what I call, a sweet-and-sour person. She can be sweet to your face, but she will also stab you in the back, to get ahead...This show brings out the worse in her...

So does this mean that every time Christi gets mad about Maddie getting more time spent on a solo or when Christi complains about Maddie in general, that it's scripted? Please share anything more that you can think of! I love hearing this stuff!!
the way she says things and the way she goes about dealing with it may be scripted for more drama but it is a real problem at the studio and does cause a lot of drama. Maddie really is treated like she is the best dancer known to man and Chloe is treated like dirt.

I don't know if anyone is interested, but here is a video, going around on the fierce board for dance...

Over there, we all agree it is VERY inappropriate!

I don't know if anyone is interested, but here is a video, going around on the fierce board for dance...

I have been looking for this dance, thank you! and yes just a little inappropriate...its worse then what Christi described! i do like how Mackenzie does most of the dance though, she has really blossomed this year!

Wonder if Nia's performance put her at the bottom of the pyramid for that week.....

It was inappropriate...but no more so than a couple of their other dances....and it still hasn't reached the level of those My Boyfriends Back/ Single Ladies kids.

But seriously. I don't know why AL would put Nia next to Chloe for the majority of a dance

Is that suppose to be a knock off of "Cell Block Tango"??? I hope that Abby doesn't think that choeography is 100% original because it looks like she watched Chicago and made the dance for little girls.

inappropriate for the age group yeah sure, do the girls dance it well yes they do, the dance looks brilliant i love it and the girls look stellar but they're definitely waaaay too little to be doing a few of those motions

I agree that all of Abby's dances are inappropriate for girls that age, but I also believe that they have reached the "single ladies" level.
When single ladies was performed, it was at a private competition and the video, just happen to be leaked. The teacher, the parents nor the girls ecxpected all of America to see that dance. To them, the dance wasn't inappropriate, because that is west coast dance...the west coast dance and costumes are just a little more risqué then the south or east coast dances are. With Abby, her girls are on national tv every week....she is trying to get a rise out of people with dances like this, not just doing what she think is best...Also, I do not believe this dance was well exctued and neither did the judges, because it showed in the results, but that JMO...

i just wanna say i love reading this thread every week!! Dance Moms is probably the only "reality" show i keep up with.

Back