OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Next weeks episode should be a good one so VERY interesting stuff happened! it is an hour and a half and it definitely needed to be! I don't want to give anything away beforehand but the producers had A LOT of footage that they can work with so we will see what they do with it!:)

I feel really bad for that kid. She lives on the stage and enjoys dance so much because it's an escape from the "crazy" at home. Two weeks in a row she has been left at the studio because her mom flipped her top and has threatened to quit. And who goes into a studio during a practice and starts harassing their kid about two grown women. Handle your business yourself and don't burden your child with it.

The "Mid-Season Finale" ? Uhhhh..... does that mean no more Dance Moms for a while?
probably not for a while, the girls needed to go to some competitions that are more prestigious so they could win scholarships and qualify for nationals etc. the competitions they were going to on the show really were not that amazing to win. that's what dance moms Miami is for, to break up the time between seasons. it should come back once that is over. they are SUPPOSED to start filming April 10th.

Hah you just don't wanna be put on blasted
honestly we all complain enough as it is about cheerleading not being recognized as a sport and having a show about the moms complaining when suzy cant be point flyer, center in jumps or have last pass, not to mention trying to get child on whatever level 5 team and people seeing how much the uniforms make up and bows are let alone how crazy we all get with it we will be seen as toddlers and tiaras with crazy arguing moms not for the loving supportive system we are

thats why i like jersey cheers (or cheer) premise no drama just competition and little to no word from the parents

probably not for a while, the girls needed to go to some competitions that are more prestigious so they could win scholarships and qualify for nationals etc. the competitions they were going to on the show really were not that amazing to win. that's what dance moms Miami is for, to break up the time between seasons. it should come back once that is over. they are SUPPOSED to start filming April 10th.

They haven't won at several of the comps they have gone to on the show. How are they able to win and get scholarships are more prestigious comps? Or is it more for the individuals, the group? Not bashing them because I think that group of girls is amazing for their age and I have scratched my head at how they haven't won some of the times.

They haven't won at several of the comps they have gone to on the show. How are they able to win and get scholarships are more prestigious comps? Or is it more for the individuals, the group? Not bashing them because I think that group of girls is amazing for their age and I have scratched my head at how they haven't won some of the times.
the numbers they are doing on the show they really did learn in a week and did not have time to perfect them, especially the more recent episodes. some of the numbers they have won with they have worked on all year and that is what they perform at these competitions. also their solos win much more then their groups and that is because Maddie and Chloe and even Kendall are really above average for their age :)

It looks like show focuses mostly on the "High Point" awards for each division. I have looked back at competition results from ones on the show and while the show made it look like Maddie had beat Chloe, they both had won in their different age groups.
Did anyone notice that the team that beat them in the group number was Starz Dance Academy from Dance Moms:Miami?

the numbers they are doing on the show they really did learn in a week and did not have time to perfect them, especially the more recent episodes. some of the numbers they have won with they have worked on all year and that is what they perform at these competitions. also their solos win much more then their groups and that is because Maddie and Chloe and even Kendall are really above average for their age :)
sorry i'm really late to this thread and if this questions already been answered (always been a fan of dance moms, just haven't read into this thread) but how do you know all of this information?

Back