All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay that is repulsive.

It's actually really good if you like toast with butter; just a little extra butter. I can't even more than a bite or two, but it's not as disgusting as it looks when it's in your mouth.

Lol seriously, what's with ALL the bullying rating? Bhahahah! Loosen up will ya. It's summer ☀️

It's actually really good if you like toast with butter; just a little extra butter. I can't even more than a bite or two, but it's not as disgusting as it looks when it's in your mouth.
looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.. how do you even go about eating this??

E :defeated:
:confused:Well actually, my daughter told me it takes 724 licks to get to the middle of the tootsie pop, but I still say 3...

@Fierce_Elite, since you are asking impossible to questions --I was just wondering...hmm, what the fox say?
Wait a minute! I woke up and discovered I got a bullying rating for being "concern" about the sound a fox makes? That is really unfair, I was genuinely "concern" and hoping @Fierce_Elite, you knew...

Last edited:
I just tried fried cheese at our state fair last year. Omg! Loved it! I know it's kinda old news but I always just thought it was a cheese stick but it's like a corn dog but the middle is cheese not hot dog. I've also had plenty of deep fried Oreos and deep fried cookie dough. Maybe this year I will try the deep fried Buckeyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back