All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, I forgot the most important food of all---if you ever go to New Orleans, you have to...and I mean, have to, get a server or seven of Beignet's. They will alter your life forever...they really, really, really are that good!

beignets.jpg
I'm going to New Orleans in October with some girl friends and I cannot wait to try these ... And visit the cemeteries, lol!

Yes, but if you drink enough, the aftermath is over by the time you come to. Then you just take an aspirin and down a bottle of water and you're good to go.
Good to know LOL...and hoping all my "antics" would be forgiven as well :p

Good to know LOL...and hoping all my "antics" would be forgiven as well :p

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've touched that stuff, I'm not much of a drinker unless it's iced tea and then I'm boomed. But, moonshine has been at the center of the last few family events and it really makes some members of my family much more enjoyable to be around.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've touched that stuff, I'm not much of a drinker unless it's iced tea and then I'm boomed. But, moonshine has been at the center of the last few family events and it really makes some members of my family much more enjoyable to be around.

Strawberry moonshine is surprisingly good.

True, but as a true born/bred Southerner, I know that moonshine has it's own "aftermath" LOL

We went camping this weekend with a big group of people and my husband found out that the Friday night Moonshine turns into Saturday morning Sunburn!

My Texas family introduced me to the sweet nectar called Ruby Red Sweet Tea Vodka! For the love of all things delicious! Add some lemonade and it's an Arnold Palmer! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not a fan of fried things, I have only tried deep fried mars bars and oreos & they both gross me out, I like salty things more than sweet. Poutine is the love of my life.
The campground I stay at all summer is open until Thanksgiving and they deep fry entire turkeys!

I'm not a fan of fried things, I have only tried deep fried mars bars and oreos & they both gross me out, I like salty things more than sweet. Poutine is the love of my life.
The campground I stay at all summer is open until Thanksgiving and they deep fry entire turkeys!
I had a deep fried Klondike bar at a fair once...it kind of ruined fried foods for me.

Back