All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll have to get on my laptop to see if I got a bully rating, but my post was a serious answer. Chicken and waffles are the bomb....and I was genuinely concerned she had missed them. Imagine my surprise when getsum, of all people, posted the proof that A was well taken care of with her trip to Roscoe's!

Rule of thumb for those asking is names that are "known" in the industry are exempt from the no talking about minors rule. Whether they were on a webshow, anybody who does those stunt and tumble clinics that magazine does, cheerlebrities who have been marketed as such by their families, etc. AR was by definition known for her tumbling skills.

I'll have to get on my laptop to see if I got a bully rating, but my post was a serious answer. Chicken and waffles are the bomb....and I was genuinely concerned she had missed them. Imagine my surprise when getsum, of all people, posted the proof that A was well taken care of with her trip to Roscoe's!

Rule of thumb for those asking is names that are "known" in the industry are exempt from the no talking about minors rule. Whether they were on a webshow, anybody who does those stunt and tumble clinics that magazine does, cheerlebrities who have been marketed as such by their families, etc. AR was by definition known for her tumbling skills.
You did... She even said herself that she just went through and marked every single post as bullying without even looking at what they said lol

I'm not a fan of fried things, I have only tried deep fried mars bars and oreos & they both gross me out, I like salty things more than sweet. Poutine is the love of my life.
The campground I stay at all summer is open until Thanksgiving and they deep fry entire turkeys!

What about chocolate covered potato chips?

Has anyone heard of 2 Fat 2 Fly? It's a food truck from Columbia and the owners had their own show on the OWN network.

They sell stuffed wings. Wings stuffed with things like macaroni, collard greens, jambalaya. Etc

The plain wings are really good, granted I've never tried to stuffed wings because the idea terrifies me

Any time their food truck pulls up they end up getting a line with hours long waits.

Oh and when will the powers that be finally block Fierce_Elite. Like her foolishness has gone on long enough. Her antics aren't even amusing anymore. Grow up, little girl. Next time stay gone.

Omg i must find them. I'm in Columbia.

You did... She even said herself that she just went through and marked every single post as bullying without even looking at what they said lol
That's just silliness. It's like having a car accident and getting premium increase without having any damage to your car. If I'm going to have the hassle of the premium increase I want to make good and sure I did a whack load of damage to warrant the rating! True story BTW!

If knew I came across as a bully I would have used my snarky, multisyllabic big girl words and had some fun. :rolleyes:There's always next time.
19150_zpswt30z7mu.jpg

That's just silliness. It's like having a car accident and getting premium increase without having any damage to your car. If I'm going to have the hassle of the premium increase I want to make good and sure I did a whack load of damage to warrant the rating! True story BTW!

If knew I came across as a bully I would have used my snarky, multisyllabic big girl words and had some fun. :rolleyes:There's always next time.
19150_zpswt30z7mu.jpg
I know right! All I said was chicken and waffles are delicious, I should have said something more mean to justify that negative rating!

Oh honey, I am far from perfect; nor do I pretend to be. My 'concern' comes when an athlete is being bullied by their program or leaving suddenly; ie. I was concerned for A when she dropped cheer because her family couldn't afford it, I was concerned for D when he was ready to go back to NZ than stay in Cali...those are concerned thoughts, anything else is just curiosity.
*Shimmies like a madwoman*

Can we get rid of negative ratings? They rarely ever are needed... And they make me sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back