All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe this might just be the coup de grace of pet shenanigans[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I don't do animals---legit, we plan on buying a dog in the next 6-8 months but it'll be a trained therapy dog. That's it...anything else, needs a tank (fish) or a cage (hamster or snake).

My dad was recording my second Christmas when we were opening Christmas presents and I started eating the wrapping paper, all you hear is my mom in the back "MIKE MIKE MIKE GET HER SHE IS GONNA CHOKE" and I'm just as happy as can be chewing on the paper, and you see my dad lunge for me and the video goes black.

Sorry, I always laugh when I think about that video and I always feel compelled to share.
Now that is a video I would love to see[emoji23]

Admittedly, I'm from 'the south' and I just can't do Chicken & Waffles...however, what I can do is bacon wrapped little weiners with melted brown sugar. My husband doesn't get it---he likes the C&Ws.
Add a little cayenne pepper and you have spicy/sweet/salty deliciousness!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad was recording my second Christmas when we were opening Christmas presents and I started eating the wrapping paper, all you hear is my mom in the back "MIKE MIKE MIKE GET HER SHE IS GONNA CHOKE" and I'm just as happy as can be chewing on the paper, and you see my dad lunge for me and the video goes black.

Sorry, I always laugh when I think about that video and I always feel compelled to share.

Where on YouTube can I find this?

Where on YouTube can I find this?
Unfortunately I am old enough that this is on an actual tape, and not digitally recorded, and we don't have anything that can get the tape to the computer for uploading. I think my parents are thankful though.

Unfortunately I am old enough that this is on an actual tape, and not digitally recorded, and we don't have anything that can get the tape to the computer for uploading. I think my parents are thankful though.

Oh honey, don't worry, I can help your parents convert it for you ;p I'm old enough for that too---all of my embarrassing stuff is on VHS.

If i eat pretty much anything when my cat is around i have to break off a portion and give it to her to lick otherwise she'll lick mine. Shes worse than the dog since she doesnt actually eat it except for string cheese so you still have to pick it up when she decides shes done.
My cats have never done that with any other food except cupcakes. One of my cats loves to lick the frosting off when I have one! So strange... The other one would never.

My dog will eat anything and everything you give her, except peas. If you give her dog food or soup or something with peas in it you will find a little pile of peas left over lol, don't know how she picks around them. But if we aren't home and she finds food she will literally just carry it around. One time we came home to a half full bucket of KFC chicken that we accidentally left out, outside, unspilled. She managed to get it off the counter and carry it out her doggy door without spilling it or eating a single piece, she's weird.

Did you guys hear about the dog whose owners (an elderly couple, of course) fed him nothing but goodies and he ended up being SUPER fat? He later lost weight and got much healthier.

Back