All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not that puppy chow [emoji23]
This one
40de2ee99af9af2d9d5e97f6bb71df5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mistakenly rated this post bullying at some point today.... Don't mind me... It was my fat thumbs I'm sure:(

An old teacher of mine had a dog who knocked over a glass baking dish containing freshly baked brownies. It shattered on the floor, and the dog ate EVERYTHING-- glass included. My teacher had to take him to the hospital for it, but he was totally fine. Weird.

Since we all have bully ratings, because we are all bullies....can anyone tell me if the bully icon is a bear paw or a black fist?

Because I'd like to know what is exactly representing me as a bully.

Also I'd like to know if we can get something more menacing. Like can it be changed to Angelica Pickles?

Thanks in advance

Since we all have bully ratings, because we are all bullies....can anyone tell me if the bully icon is a bear paw or a black fist?

Because I'd like to know what is exactly representing me as a bully.

Also I'd like to know if we can get something more menacing. Like can it be changed to Angelica Pickles?

Thanks in advance

Black fist = bullying! And no you can't have your own special bullying icon, Princess!

:p

And here I was wondering why people on here tried dog food, and why so many people were going along with what I thought was a joke.

I have never heard of puppy chow but I have bought the chex mix in a bag that looks like that and it's great

59d528f7fd89fe4edc3c019f2e710be7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was about to say. Muddy Buddies. My wicked stepmother called it garbage, though...maybe she made it in a garbage bag???

Oh I think it totally matters on the size of the dog how much they can have before it makes them sick. Im not sure how much the first dog weighed but she was a purebred siberian husky so probably 50-60 pounds? And the second one is a siberian husky german shepard mix (can you tell we like huskies?) and shes always been between 75-80 pounds. One of my old friends freaked out when I gave her a chunk of cookie dough that had chocolate chips in it saying she was going to get sick. Like chill, two chocolate chips isn't going to make an 80 pound dog sick. I don't give her grapes even though she always begs for them when I have them cause I get worried that she'll get sick, and the one time she did find one that I dropped all she did was play with it, try to eat it, and then spit it out because she didn't like it.
My dog weighs 9 pounds. She has eaten an entire Hersheys bar, a whole tube of wasabi, nearly a whole lemon, boiling hot tea, a pot of lip balm and countless flip flops. And she is still going strong.

And before anyone thinks that I don't supervise her... I promise I watch that little thing like she were my own child. She's just sneaky as all hell.

My dog once ate a rotisserie chicken, bones and all. Of course it happened when I was not home and my sister-in-law tried to force feed him rice (she looked up what to do) which was a disaster, but he is 9 and still going strong.

We had a mutt one time who ate our Thanksgiving turkey - virtually the entire thing. We put the bird on the table to cool a bit and went into the family room for about 15 minutes, chatted, said our prayers and our traditional Thanksgiving speeches. Came back into the dining room and the platter was on the floor and the dog was hacking on a bone. 75% of the turkey was gone.

I had a boxer who used to eat cat litter. Not a big deal, lots of dogs do do. Except my sister used cedar cat litter which expands and fluffs up when it gets wet. My sister also doesn't keep her cat box cleaned. We went to visit my sister one time and my dog got into the cat litter. We didn't realize it. We were going to dinner so we put the dog in her crate. When we got back there was cat poop puke EVERYWHERE around her crate. She had ingested so much cedar cat litter and it was expanding inside of her, not to mention the cat poop itself which was in massive quantity. She couldn't stop vomiting, her mouth and tongue were blue and she was panting excessively. Took her to the E-vet for an emergency surgery. Terrifying but she made it.

Back