All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I clicked on this thread and read the first page. Then I wondered why in the world it was 25 pages long, so then I went and read the last page. Now I'm just letting my mind wonder what is going on in the other 23 pages..... Carry on. :enjoyshow:
This thread might hold the record for largest variety of topics discussed in one thread. It's been interesting to say the least lol.
ETA: And a record for most bullying ratings given by one person

My dogs love baby carrots! But only baby carrots - not regular carrots, or cooked carrots. Raw baby carrots. They seriously will just sit by the fridge and wait for the bag to open. They prefer these over "dog" treats.

My dogs love baby carrots! But only baby carrots - not regular carrots, or cooked carrots. Raw baby carrots. They seriously will just sit by the fridge and wait for the bag to open. They prefer these over "dog" treats.
Same in my house, I am in the fridge and open drawer he is right there waiting. He also loves watermelon cantaloupe bananas and apples, not many dog snacks given.

Same in my house, I am in the fridge and open drawer he is right there waiting. He also loves watermelon cantaloupe bananas and apples, not many dog snacks given.

My dog loves watermelon too. I never would've thought. I don't mind since I'll give him all the "too white to eat" parts so I'm not wasting a lot of food.

He also loves molasses cookies like you wouldn't believe. Instead of regular dog treats my parents buy him his own package of molasses cookies from Wegmans. If you even say "cookie" he will start drooling buckets. It's adorable but disgusting.

This thread might hold the record for largest variety of topics discussed in one thread. It's been interesting to say the least lol.
ETA: And a record for most bullying ratings given by one person

This was my "first" bullying rating. Quotes cos I'v had 1 or 2 by accident, though I wouldn't really count this one either. And honestly, while I've heard the name, I actually don't really know who Angel is and really don't care. I assume some cheerlebrity type. Pretty sure most of the people I cheer with don't know either cos we're all old adults who don't live in the US and don't follow cheer the way many others do

Back