All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And here I was wondering why people on here tried dog food, and why so many people were going along with what I thought was a joke.

I have never heard of puppy chow but I have bought the chex mix in a bag that looks like that and it's great

59d528f7fd89fe4edc3c019f2e710be7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That stuff doesn't compare to the real stuff! I tried it once and was so disappointed I threw it out. You must make some, but I warn you, it is really easy to eat 9 cups of chex in a day or two!

Growing up we called it white trash. Not sure why, but I can see why that name didn't catch on...

I definitely thought the bully icon was a bear paw.. Thanks random summer thread for enlightening me that bears aren't bullies.

maybe ....maybe not! This mamabear has 4 bully/negative ratings LOL

(The best part is that they were totally random. One was because I checked in on a kid when they were saying that they wanted to kill themselves, another was because I pissed off a Cali fan by reminding her that her posts were public, another was from FE for posting my catsnake, and the last one was an "old thread rating, on a thread that I opened 45 minutes earlier about a current event)

maybe ....maybe not! This mamabear has 4 bully/negative ratings LOL

(The best part is that they were totally random. One was because I checked in on a kid when they were saying that they wanted to kill themselves, another was because I pissed off a Cali fan by reminding her that her posts were public, another was from FE for posting my catsnake, and the last one was an "old thread rating, on a thread that I opened 45 minutes earlier about a current event)

@njallday Don't let her lie, we all know her bullying ratings were because she wanted to deep fry the Twinkles ;p

Back to the original question... Maybe Angel got an early preview of the new movie San Andreas and decided to get out while she could. That movie looks terrifying to say the least!
Oh good! Movies! I was hoping we would talk about movies. I need a recommendation. What's good?

Oh good! Movies! I was hoping we would talk about movies. I need a recommendation. What's good?

I actually really loved Furious 7
Avenger's was a small letdown, but still movie theater worthy
My younger non-cp is chomping at the bit for Jurassic World and of course, it comes out a week after her birthday :) Woo Hoo!
Cinderella wasn't bad, but younger CP fell asleep through it and said it was boring
Pitch Perfect 2 was as good as the first
Trying to think of what else I've watched lately...I've mainly been on Netflix

I binge watched Bloodline and it was good if you like slower paced shows
I'm officially obsessed with Trevor Noah and all of his comedy shows

Hmmm....what else, what else...oh I'm finally watching The Fall. I will now, have not, would not go see a single 50 Shade movie and it took me half of season 1 to realize he was the actor they chose to be play Edward, now it's tainted.

I also can't wait for Jurassic Park, even though it always gives me nightmares (yes, I'm a loser). I like being at the top of the food chain :D

Back