All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cooked apples and cooked carrots are tied for the top of my most hated food list. I could never eat that

That's funny because my cp loathes cooked carrots and any cooked fruit. The whole concept of fruit pie offends her:).

That's funny because my cp loathes cooked carrots and any cooked fruit. The whole concept of fruit pie offends her:).
Glad she's on the same page as me! I'm not really opposed to pie unless it's Apple... Or pumpkin. I hate pumpkin anything. I'm not opposed but I'm definitely not a fan of cooked fruit unless it's in pancakes or muffins. Cobblers and cooked pies aren't my thing, but my dad LOVES making them with the fruit from our garden. Meanwhile I'm like "just let me eat the fruit!!"
Chunks of cooked tomatoes top mine. And ketchup. I will literally throw up when ketchup is on my food. Coincidently I can eat raw tomatoes all day everyday. Especially homegrown ones. Mmmmmmmm :cloud9:

Side note: I have 12 pounds of yogurt in my fridge. I'm thankful I'm not lactose intolerant.
That's funny, I'll only eat tomatoes if they're cooked (or ketchup)!

Whenever I go to the Melting Pot or any other fondue restaurant they always bring out apples with the cheese. I thought it was weird that they did that until I tried it one day, it was pretty good!
Apple pie with slices of cheddar cheese (slightly melted) is the most amazing thing ever!

In Indonesia, we have fried banana, fried tofu, and fried casava. We usually call them 'Gorengan'. They are so tasty and delicious.

images
images
images

I love to eat cheese but I hate Mac and cheese yuck. If I make Kraft Mac and cheese (for my fam)I have to put something over my nose or I'll gag. I know probably should make it from scratch but they like that stuff. I hate the taste, texture and smell of pudding. I rarely like any kind of pie, but I'll eat a little. I love tomatoes though any form.

This thread needs to be renamed foods we love/hate.

eta: I also don't like Mac and cheese made from real cheese. I don't like soggy bread so I never get tomatoes with my burgers. I also don't like cereal that gets soggy easily yuck. My fam/community makes bread pudding with cheese which I of course hate.

Eta 2: the only thing I'll eat soggy is my Frito pie yeah I'm weird lol.

Last edited:
I love to eat cheese but I hate Mac and cheese yuck. If I make Kraft Mac and cheese (for my fam)I have to put something over my nose or I'll gag. I know probably should make it from scratch but they like that stuff. I hate the taste, texture and smell of pudding. I rarely like any kind of pie, but I'll eat a little. I love tomatoes though any form.

This thread needs to be renamed foods we love/hate.

My dad calls it "Crap Mac & Cheese." That stuff is awful, don't base Mac and cheese off that boxed nonsense. Mac and cheese from scratch is delicious and I hope I die from an overdose of Mac and cheese.

My dad calls it "Crap Mac & Cheese." That stuff is awful, don't base Mac and cheese off that boxed nonsense. Mac and cheese from scratch is delicious and I hope I die from an overdose of Mac and cheese.
Lol that's a good name crap Mac and cheese. I actually don't like scratch either.

Back