All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My dad calls it "Crap Mac & Cheese." That stuff is awful, don't base Mac and cheese off that boxed nonsense. Mac and cheese from scratch is delicious and I hope I die from an overdose of Mac and cheese.
I agree Mac and Cheese is so easy to make! Ronzoni? Pasta has a great recipe on the back.

Am I the only Southerner that doesn't enjoy fried things?
That's almost as bad as being a Texan that doesn't like red meat.

I think this about sums up the sentiment of Fierceboard right now... (skip to 1:04)

Last edited:
I really like fried food as long as its not to greasy. there is a difference between greasy and crispy yummy. But the only deep fried food ive eaten is chicken, fries and onion rings, sweden is so boring sometimes.. but we do have some interesting other foods like our smörgårsbord, our smörgårstårta (sandwich cake wich is a lovehate for me. its such a classic thing) and fermented herring that we are world known for but i have never tasted it just smelled it once.. its revolting. And here in southern sweden we are known for our spunned cake. (sugar eggs and potato starch)

I really like fried food as long as its not to greasy. there is a difference between greasy and crispy yummy. But the only deep fried food ive eaten is chicken, fries and onion rings, sweden is so boring sometimes.. but we do have some interesting other foods like our smörgårsbord, our smörgårstårta (sandwich cake wich is a lovehate for me. its such a classic thing) and fermented herring that we are world known for but i have never tasted it just smelled it once.. its revolting. And here in southern sweden we are known for our spunned cake. (sugar eggs and potato starch)
You should try fried banana! They have it at most Chinese restaurants. And I love Koh Phangan's fried banana pancake (Koh Phangan is a restaurant in Stockholm/Uppsala).

You should try fried banana! They have it at most Chinese restaurants. And I love Koh Phangan's fried banana pancake (Koh Phangan is a restaurant in Stockholm/Uppsala).

I may have tried that sometime! It was a while since i ate chinese but i think ive had fried banana once or twice! I do mostly prefer Swedish cuisine with some italian fod sometimes and i love sushi but now i crave chinese!! Thankfully we do have a chinese resturant where i live!

Back