All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mmmm deep fried zucchini! So good! And okra hahahaha I was told once I should drink okra water to cure my diabetes [emoji23]

I tried dill pickle potato chips the other day, they were weirdly delicious, kind of like salt& vinegar with a kick. Sadly my son discovered them in the pantry last night and ate the rest of them(the bag was practically full). Darn 14 yr old boys and their voracious appetites.

Update: fried pickles were ingested. Delicious!

Bwahahaha.

DH and I took CP/non-CP to lunch today since non-CP has a birthday on Tuesday. We ordered an app with cheese, bacon, BBQ sauce, and green onions coating fries and pulled pork on BBQ nachos...my day is officially complete, even if I feel broke after experiencing the LEGO section of Toys R Us.

#WhyCan'tSheLikeCheapToys?

I tried dill pickle potato chips the other day, they were weirdly delicious, kind of like salt& vinegar with a kick. Sadly my son discovered them in the pantry last night and ate the rest of them(the bag was practically full). Darn 14 yr old boys and their voracious appetites.
My roommate ate those all the time. I couldn't decide if I liked them or hated them because they were so odd but I went with hating them because they smell so weird lol.

Back