All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My sunglasses cost me over $200 BUT i wear them EVERYDAY unless it is pitch black out. So less than $1 a day is acceptable.

Yeah but are the $200 sunglasses any better protection for your eyes than say the $100 pair? If not why pay the extra $100???

I'd rather pay that kind of money for something that I can keep forever, a DVD. Same with the sunglasses analogy ;)

Yeah but are the $200 sunglasses any better protection for your eyes than say the $100 pair? If not why pay the extra $100???
They are better for my eyes when i look in the mirror! And the polarized pair was about 65 more than the regular pair.

I'd rather pay that kind of money for something that I can keep forever, a DVD. Same with the sunglasses analogy ;)
You're keeping it for a whole year. That is a lot.

How many nights can you skip going out with your friends to watch this instead.
I know if youre 21+ if you go out for drinks, you can very easily spend $30+. Stay in one friday night and watch the VOD, and you break even. Back to the movies. If youre under 21, then skip the movies twice and you break even. Between a $12 movie ticket and a $4 bottle of water, going twice is more expensive than the VOD.

I paid $20 to watch gymnastics VOD and it was HORRIBLE. It was one long video and you had to scroll through it.

$30 really isn't that bad.

Yeah, $30 isn't that bad. And by the time Worlds 2012 rolls around, you won't really even want to watch anybody else's lousy 2011 routines beside your favorite teams. Which you can take the time to just rip those ones off the vod within the next year. I'll be buying since my father has withheld me in Pittsburgh for the week.

$30 really isn't that bad.

No, $30 isn't that bad. But as of 6 days ago, it was $20 so it's not like there was a whole lot of price planning put into the thought process. If last November there had been an announcement that a new vendor was chosen and 5 new benefits would be available because of it, etc, etc. then I would have been on the other side saying the exact same thing.

I think it's pretty clear that I will defend USASF in much of what they do. But with all the requests for timeliness and transparency, they couldn't post one message on usasf.net detailing what was going to happen?

I've done what I can to get the word out and pass along whatever information they will provide, but it's getting tiresome.

It does not take that long to post an update to a web page and anyone that says different is a liar. We have to keep our web page and servers up 24/7 and when something happens, I can promise you we have a message up.

especially if its not live, 30 dollars..its not alot!! but if it was live? thats different, plus the website isnt working and they should keep it at 20!

I don't think $30 is that bad. It is available for an entire year. And this is where all of your summer entertainment will come from. You know youre not gonna watch it once and then not watch it again.

If you buy a movie on Blu-ray it would cost you over $20. If you go see a movie it would cost you $12. And this is sure to provide everyone with AT LEAST 30 hours of entertainment throughout the next month. When you look at prices you can't just say oh that number is too high. Look at how often you use it. My sunglasses cost me over $200 BUT i wear them EVERYDAY unless it is pitch black out. So less than $1 a day is acceptable.

So $30 for something I will look at for more than 30 hours total. Less than $1 an hour for entertainment is fabulous.

I'm fascinated about this $12 movie. I paid $6.50 to see Scream 4 2 weeks ago... the most I've ever paid here in SC is like $9 with no discounts

Anyway, I don't care about the $30 price tag.... sure its $10 more than what I paid last year...but its substantially cheaper than flying down to Orlando and paying $25 each day to watch....and even then I don't even remotely have the option to see every team.

Excuse me while I go get my plastic.

Well since I'm stuck on the other side of the world I just paid the $30. I don't like that they changed the price but I guess I will just stick it down on my tax form & claim it as a business expense :)

Ok so this may seem like a dumb question but if I remember last year when I ordered it I did not have to register because I had it the year before does anyone know if I have to register again ? And 30 bucks is not alot for what you get and you can watch it all year long.......

Ok so this may seem like a dumb question but if I remember last year when I ordered it I did not have to register because I had it the year before does anyone know if I have to register again ? And 30 bucks is not alot for what you get and you can watch it all year long.......
Try logging in and see if it works! Then it should say "Continue to Secure Payment" or something like that and you can click on that.

Try logging in and see if it works! Then it should say "Continue to Secure Payment" or something like that and you can click on that.

I did do all that and then got to the credit card area and it keeps giving me and error say Im missing a number on my card funny thing is if there is one number I know its my credit card number. Im just going to try again tomorrow or friday . Thanks for helping

I just signed up and it gives you all the videos of 2008, 2009, and 2010 too IMO that is well worth the $30

Back