All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BmLkhGNCMAMbFRo.jpg

Not as bad as i expected

@Ashley Are you on Black Jacks? You guys were doing so good! I hope your teammate is okay

He caught the basket toss funny and his knee gave out. It didn't look like anything really went wrong.

He's going to the ER tonight. Probably tore something. I was screaming at him in the pyramid to put the prep down and get on the ground. He was trying to hold it and in agony.

Practicing tonight to replace him :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Who hates on Premier Athletics Lady Leps? I'd never heard of them until 2 minutes ago? Why do they feel they have so many haters

Cheer should bury that word for next season
EVERYONE has haters apparently.

I know people are up in arms about 005 but everyone knew the excessive celebration rules coming into worlds. If the safety judges didn't see it as a legality in Wildcats routine then it wasn't a legality. Yes 005 hit but Wildcats could have had higher scores in difficulty, tumbling, etc. We won't know unless those separate scores are released.

I understand why people are upset because 005 hit their routine but the judges at worlds fairly deducted for the rules that every team already knew about

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I think the questioning came from the fact that nobody knew what was actually deducted between the legality and the celebration from the two teams. It's understandable when you think one team has 12 points in deductions and the other has 0 and the scores are that far apart, but since that wasn't the case, it makes more sense.

I just laughed at myself cause I realized I hold my breath as the teams walk off the mat hoping no one slaps a butt. I should not be more nervous about those deductions than I am about routine ones. :eek:

Reactions: Ren
Back