All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So we're here lined up for LAG. It's not a mob scene yet. There's maybe 100 people here right now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

1. I have a story time from 9:15 until 10 am 6 mins from my house (I couldn't say no to reading to foster kids). Keep your fingers crossed that I can find away to start early and end early.

2. I can't watch LC because of Lemonade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot about lemonade today. I'll have worlds streaming on my iPad or MacBook and lemonade on the tv. I can figure out how to watch both.

I forgot about lemonade today. I'll have worlds streaming on my iPad or MacBook and lemonade on the tv. I can figure out how to watch both.

I'm having people over and we're doing a little party. I don't want to explain I'm watching cheer.

Night shift life, I'm getting ready to go to bed... But when I checked my assignment for tonight as long as all my kids behave ( I'm with my little chronic kiddos tonight) I should be able to catch up tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Night shift life, I'm getting ready to go to bed... But when I checked my assignment for tonight as long as all my kids behave ( I'm with my little chronic kiddos tonight) I should be able to catch up tonight :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I work in the Peds Er but fortunately I only work 7a-11am and I'm in triage. So I hope it's a slow morning.

Back