All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Currently sitting inside! If you see a bright pink shirt and a red Go Canada bag, it's me! It's still pretty quiet in HP right now...

I got to my story time at 9am and these kids are slowly eating pancakes [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

5e08c303d1232133de7162a4d4fbf7c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be here for sure all day tomorrow but I'll be in and out today bc I'm moving to a different apt (ugh) but hoping to get done around noon!

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend! :)

Oh my word. More children keep coming and they keep starting the pancake process over.

They aren't even offering me a pancake. They're hot cakes from McDonald's. Those are [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

6a72a165140d06d945b0ae1ded574572.jpg

(Btw I'll prob have a Prince gif for every occasion this weekend [emoji20][emoji30][emoji25])

Update. Someone just walked up to me with a car seat and asked if they "just give them to me"....like is this newborn trying to get home to see large senior too?

Update. They're handing out more caprisuns and someone just asked if anyone wanted a Sausage biscuit

Are these children or grown men?

Last edited:
Y'all look. Another kid just came in.

They're already down to 3 books and 2 songs.

I need someone to call my phone at 9:50 and act like it's an emergency.......

Stream is buffering already in the Fieldhouse... hoping it works itself out by the time large senior rolls around!

Working a 9am-9pm shift on Worlds Day 1, but I'm off all day tomorrow and Monday, so won't give my manager toooooo many dirty looks ;)
Luckily because of that delightful time difference I'll catch some teams after I finish.

Currently playing the "how long can I make my food break last before they notice" game

I vaguely hear my husband tell CP, "Well I don't know if you're missing it, it's already 8:30, go wake mommy up." She then proceeded to jump ON my head screaming "WAKE UP IT'S WORLDS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I actually bounced up as I woke up.

So I'm here...sleep deprived, but here! We caught some of Dance World's and the feed hasn't been perfect, but I have high hopes for LAG. CP and I are currently camped out; DP just wants to see her coaches so she'll join us this afternoon.

Good luck to all of the FB kids competing---I hope and root for all HITs today.

Back