All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 1 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I watched all of LAG, and I have to say that Orange is the most difficult of all of the teams. Even though Rays are usually known for being squeaky clean but safe; Orange came hard! Their execution is on point too! They had a few missteps today, but with a routine as jam packed as that one, that's the risk they're taking...and it's paying off.

CEA was very clean, but not too difficult. I never thought I'd ever say that! Now, with a routine that simple, they should hit. I expect they will tomorrow. Along with whatever CSP throws in.

I hope they all pull a Large Coed and hit tomorrow! The results could look very different after midnight!

TGLC and OO5 going 1st into Finals is just so satysfying! Good night :)
OO5 isn't first going into finals... yet(unjinx), tomorrow's only semi-finals for all international open divisions, finals are on Monday.

Large ioc5 top ten (oo5❤️)
3ff17478107ebb9c41faf0d608566304.jpg
Holy mother of deductions... judges are really clamping down hard, because I did not see 5 points worth of deduction from OO5. I'm curious to see scores with deductions for other divisions now, we might all be getting the wrong idea as to who really has the potential to lead.

I woke up to about 20 pages of this thread but that is ok. not even wanna think about what i have to read tomorrow.

TGLC killed it!! And im happy large coed was kind of a hit fest (sorry for coed elite tough.. but hoepfully they do better today since its sunday here in sweden now.)

So the legality issue Wildcats encounter was, allegedly, because one of the spotters during one of the coed stunts sections wasn't looking up at the flyer for the duration of the stunt sequence.

ETA: With all these "revising" of scores after they've announced the scores, it's going to be so stressful for teams and coaches when they try to figure out whether they've made finals for the IOLC 5 division...

Last edited:
I didn't wake up to the alarm I set so I missed all of large coed... But wow, they really put up a show. Excited for finals now!
Hoping I can watch, cause I have to work today :(

OO5 isn't first going into finals... yet(unjinx), tomorrow's only semi-finals for all international open divisions, finals are on Monday.

Holy mother of deductions... judges are really clamping down hard, because I did not see 5 points worth of deduction from OO5. I'm curious to see scores with deductions for other divisions now, we might all be getting the wrong idea as to who really has the potential to lead.

Wat was oo5's deduction (5points??)

How is it possible that on the biggest cheerleading event you have coaches waiting 6 hours in line to challenging the score because judges didn't calculate scores correctly?!? This should not happend at the most prestigious event!! This is because judges have to judge billion routines. This is just because they give out way to many bids and there is way to many teams. It is not that prestigious as it used to be.

Impatiently waiting for USASF to post the updated schedule for today. I think we have just about everything, but you would think they would have it out by now.

Back