All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

also I would not hate an arena south periscope ifyouknowwhatimsayin

Hello just stopping by to say SSX!!!!!
tumblr_inline_o4nr5zeMdc1qgl6qf_500.gif

="post: 1121028, member: 39582"]If we go based on the feed; they had to call down coaches from KC fearless, Obsession Flyers All Star from Canada, and Pro Cheer Eagles---every other coach was already huddled in a circle battling it out. And this info was confirmed by a friend who was actually there last night---it appears coaches were huddling before Orange even took the stage, but it got bigger the second Orange was off the stage. And the call down happened within minutes of Orange leaving the stage so my guess is it started brewing after Panthers---at least that is when my friend said she first noticed it.
^^^True. CSP really started to go in on the judges, a little bit before awards were announced though.

^^^True. CSP really started to go in on the judges, a little bit before awards were announced though.

When they called Senior Elite in 10th my first thought was who did CSP assault to get her team an unsportsmanship-like conduct deduction for her teams then I realize they probably meant LoT. And no Shade; I love that CSP is passionate about the sport, her teams and all that jazz...but I could see her taking out a few people last night! Especially when the live stream opened up and we could SEE the huddle!

When they called Senior Elite in 10th my first thought was who did CSP assault to get her team an unsportsmanship-like conduct deduction for her teams then I realize they probably meant LoT. And no Shade; I love that CSP is passionate about the sport, her teams and all that jazz...but I could see her taking out a few people last night! Especially when the live stream opened up and we could SEE the huddle!

There's a picture I saw this morning, and every single coach you could see looked FURIOUS. I don't think anyone was happy with what went down last night.
Well there was probably 2 coaches and 36 girls that were perfectly happy with what went down last night.

Awards??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting now.

Sorry if this was already posted
Cg5jK0rUgAA3wjX.jpg

It hasn't been and this highlights much of the same. COED didn't have the tumbling busts LAG had, but they definitely had the stunting falls LAG had. I know the debate has raged over LAG, but COED also shouldn't have been competing on a wet floor. Outdoor arenas should be banned at World's!

Back