All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We could have won and we got 4th, it felt like a defeat to me. I still took it with grace. I'm gonna be that one and quote Abby Lee, save the tears for your pillow. I'm sorry but I will never be okay with sore losers. It's not cute.
I don't see how that's being a sore loser. Nobody was crying we were polite but would rather not talk to the other teams. I don't see the point in expecting the team you beat to be so super happy for you.

We could have won and we got 4th, it felt like a defeat to me. I still took it with grace. I'm gonna be that one and quote Abby Lee, save the tears for your pillow. I'm sorry but I will never be okay with sore losers. It's not cute.

Yes...
There can only be one winner. Not everyone gets a trophy. Suck it up Princess and do better next time. I'm so over this sore loser entitlement BS. I don't care if you're disappointed, you be gracious, shake the winners hand and then hit the gym to win next time.
No excuse for being a jerk because you lost.

CP and I both looked at each other with the same expression. Super happy for them even though we were rooting for TGLC..would have been happy with either of the top 3 winning.
I agree!

But aren't Stars and Panthers tied for first, technically making Orange second, SE third, and F5 in fourth? If so, I like your logic;)

If two teams are in first place, the next team is behind two teams, so they're still third (or at least they should be).

Back