All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've accidentally had the sound off for Visa Centre, they haven't announced the top 10 XS yet have they?

(side note - am I to keep track of my own bracket or will it calculate itself?)

Wanted to point out to those who may have missed the live feed today or are planning on watching more tomorrow or Monday. Last year the rewind feature on the live feed was only good for 2 hours. This year, it is allowing you to go all the way to the beginning.

ETA: I lied, it's 6 hours, still pretty good!

I've accidentally had the sound off for Visa Centre, they haven't announced the top 10 XS yet have they?

(side note - am I to keep in track of my own bracket or will it calculate itself?)

I've been switching back and forth between all of them, but had my volume on for visa for at least the last 20 minutes, and I haven't heard anything, unless I'm super unobservant (which is totally possible)

Super impressed with World Class Fame! First time I've ever seen them and they looked really strong today!

I hate when teams choreograph a stunt to only be up for like .1 seconds when it looks like most of them would come down that fast if the stunt were to be up for a few counts. I get why, I'd just rather see the stunt actually hit before it comes down.

I hate when teams choreograph a stunt to only be up for like .1 seconds when it looks like most of them would come down that fast if the stunt were to be up for a few counts. I get why, I'd just rather see the stunt actually hit before it comes down.

YES.

One of my biggest things I hate is when a flyer BARELY PULLS THE POSITION and it comes down.

That was a show and go, y'all.

Back