All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 2 (sunday, Semi-finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alaska Black Ice looked so much better today! I'm always so impressed with teams from places like hawaii and alaska, where you pretty much have to fly to get to some of the towns. The populations in their capital cities would be huge for being over here, but for being in the US, they don't have all that many kids to pull from!

Husband and I were trying to duck out for a quick lunch in between some teams, but apparently lights were left on so our car battery is dead. We had to call triple AAA and I am crossing my fingers they don't get here right before Electric.

ALSO, YES HAIL!!! I've loved hail since their first year, and I'm so proud to see that team continually get better and better!

My philosophy for this evening:

LARGE SENIOR OVER EVERYTHING AND IF I MISS IT OH WELL.

Can't do this back and forth. Stressed. Going to try but no promises. lol.
Right after Shooting stars theres over an hour where I only want to see like three teams so I am just going to stay off twitter and here and rewind to watch the international and small coed teams I missed during large senior. Too much happening in that time to even attempt going back and forth.

I’m honestly so confused with the schedule right now. I printed out the spreadsheet earlier this week but it’s just too confusing. I can’t see team Netherlands coed anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m honestly so confused with the schedule right now. I printed out the spreadsheet earlier this week but it’s just too confusing. I can’t see team Netherlands coed anywhere

Sorry, they were left off until yesterday. They were put in the Canadian trials for some reason and weren't in the correct spot until yesterday.

Sorry, they were left off until yesterday. They were put in the Canadian trials for some reason and weren't in the correct spot until yesterday.

Ah makes sense! No shade on your spreadsheet, it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Back