All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So happy with Worlds results this year, I think they were spot on! Not all my favorites won, but I think the better teams won today. Large senior definitely could have been handled better but I really don't get the whole if they had performed at a different time things would have ended differently. The top 5 was the same order as semi-finals and I didn't see anybody complaining then. I think some people just need to get over the fact that they're favorite team didn't win and just be happy for the teams that did win. Calling specific teams out just makes you look bad (not just in large senior, I saw this in a couple divisions today).

Well i'm on the struggle bus today. My head still feels like it's gona explode and I have some serious catching up to do with my studies after neglecting them for 4 days (5, lol)
I need a whole lot of caffeine because 3 hours of sleep won't do for me.
And @Jennie I want one as well :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I fell asleep last night.. OMGGGG.. Well it was 1.30 in the morning but still. I missed everything.. As much as stars are my everything huge congratulations to Orange. Theres no denying it was coming down to either of these teams. So happy for Cali Coed coming from 4th to 2nd. Absolutely crushed for Nfinity.. But 3rd in the world heyyyyyy.. And still not over F5 in 3rd..

well, I made it through all the teams then KO-ed on the couch.
I really wanted steel to at least medal, even though I knew it wouldn't happen with those mistakes. heck, you wanna know what I really want? for warriors to medal.
wish CEA could gethigher than bronze too..
as for all girl, called that to a T. if I would have made brackets, that one would have been spot on. all the other ones though.... mine as well set them on fire

Really happy for them :) Congratulations Lady Jags!

BmVODihIIAAG5Ef.jpg
LUV U AMY!!!!!

I'm not saying that things would have ended differently if large senior would have started on time, but there's definitely a chance that they might have. I feel awful for the seniors that have to end their career with what if...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back