All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They folded a few years ago. Some kids went to NJSE some to rockstarz. There werent many left when they folded though.

They were from Levittown, PA. I never knew about them until a guy from GA told me about them. I guess they were big back in the day if he knew them?

I'm not sure if this counts but the east elite/celebrity cheer merger. Also one of my old gyms, Hamilton Starz, closed a few years ago. They had some worlds teams here and there but never did too well. Keystone extreme became World Cup, Devils all stars from NJ also closed wayyy back but had lrg sr5 back in the day. I'm sure there's tons more I'm missing from pa/nj etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple years ago Nevada Elite merged into the Cali Las Vegas gym. They had a worlds team for a couple years and most those girls ended up on Aces.

I'm not sure if this counts but the east elite/celebrity cheer merger. Also one of my old gyms, Hamilton Starz, closed a few years ago. They had some worlds teams here and there but never did too well. Keystone extreme became World Cup, Devils all stars from NJ also closed wayyy back but had lrg sr5 back in the day. I'm sure there's tons more I'm missing from pa/nj etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
didn't Hamilton go to 2008 and 2009 worlds?

what ever happened to northeast tropics allstars? I miss there uniforms!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

A couple years ago Nevada Elite merged into the Cali Las Vegas gym. They had a worlds team for a couple years and most those girls ended up on Aces.
Wasn't Nevada elite previously named Pride Athletics or something? If so, when they were named Pride Athletics back in 2008, there small allgirl level 5 team placed 9th in the 2008 worlds.

Whattttttt? When? I loved them.

I'll forever mourn the loss of Celebrity and East Elite.

Like 4 years ago? Lol

I think one of their boys ended up at twist and shout, one at top gun. I forget where else. A bunch of athletes went to full house, cheer factor, etc.

I think they may have merged into a new gym at the time but they didn't have a worlds team and I'm not sure they're still around.

Like 4 years ago? Lol

I think one of their boys ended up at twist and shout, one at top gun. I forget where else. A bunch of athletes went to full house, cheer factor, etc.

I think they may have merged into a new gym at the time but they didn't have a worlds team and I'm not sure they're still around.

Aww I didn't know that. These are the things I miss when I stop attending competitions because I retired. I enjoyed seeing their routines.

Back