All-Star Worlds Gyms That Closed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did most of the people who went to Northeast Tropics go to USA Wildcats or something?

I'm not sure if this counts but the east elite/celebrity cheer merger. Also one of my old gyms, Hamilton Starz, closed a few years ago. They had some worlds teams here and there but never did too well. Keystone extreme became World Cup, Devils all stars from NJ also closed wayyy back but had lrg sr5 back in the day. I'm sure there's tons more I'm missing from pa/nj etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comets too!

Planet Cheer up in Lewiston, ME has closed and is now known as Element All Stars.

what ever happened to northeast tropics allstars? I miss there uniforms!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(
Talk about a throwback! They folded around 2012? Maybe a year or two after I did an open team. They were in a steady decline after about 2009. I think they got absorbed into Champion, but I think some people ended up at Take One as well. Take One ended up as a USA Wildcats location. Champion is still going.

Like 4 years ago? Lol

I think one of their boys ended up at twist and shout, one at top gun. I forget where else. A bunch of athletes went to full house, cheer factor, etc.

I think they may have merged into a new gym at the time but they didn't have a worlds team and I'm not sure they're still around.
Sparks closed in 2012 and became a new gym called Cheer Nation, which did not have a Worlds team. A lot of Sparks kids ended up at ECE and many are still on C5. CN closed in 2014 and the athletes scattered to several gyms in the area, mostly Cheer Factor, ECE, and Full House.

Sparks closed in 2012 and became a new gym called Cheer Nation, which did not have a Worlds team. A lot of Sparks kids ended up at ECE and many are still on C5. CN closed in 2014 and the athletes scattered to several gyms in the area, mostly Cheer Factor, ECE, and Full House.

Yep, CheerNation is what I was thinking of. I assumed kids went to ECE, but wasn't sure since it's about an hour away from where Sparks was.

Thanks JP :)

Planet Cheer up in Lewiston, ME has closed and is now known as Element All Stars.

I forgot about them! I remember them having a pretty good IOC5 team.

Northeast Tropics! Wow never thought Id hear that name again!

There was also an all star gym in maine called
Maine Event they were pink lime green and black and they were very very good !
Maine Event...great name. Now that a gym isn't using it someone in main should host a competition with that name.

what happened to them?
Not sure on the exact details but I wanna say around 2011/2012 the gym folded and half the kids went to CJA and the other half to WC. I'm pretty sure the gym closing had to do with a failed merger? Anyone wanna confirm?

Not sure on the exact details but I wanna say around 2011/2012 the gym folded and half the kids went to CJA and the other half to WC. I'm pretty sure the gym closing had to do with a failed merger? Anyone wanna confirm?

I hate how people don't make advertisements for there declining cheer program to get more people to join it. But again, we have our pros and cons for that :/

Failed merger with CJA.

Back