All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a massive fan of tglc but those unis just look too messy on the floor to me :(
I might just be going delusional from lack of sleep though- as I was watching for some bizarre reason I thought "oh, they're wearing trainers, that will make it far easier than the heels they usually wear" ... :S

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i like plain unis. i'm a sucker for the old school look.

normally the simpler and more athletic looking the better. i just hate that uniform. i do not know why. they were okay prior to someone bringing their bedazzler to practice and attacking the arms. it just doesn't fit in with all the other cali uniforms if that makes sense? idk.

she is the awesome tumbler on Pro Cheer Large Coed (the trinity/pro cheer team)

That was Shayla? With big red hair?! I'm so confused. I didn't remember red hair being a super star on Trinity, she was just super fun to watch. I feel like my brain is cheer mush and I can't keep anything straight anymore...

I liked the flags...however as the letters went on the flags got progressively worse in terms of showing.

And then the really pretty basket without the flag made me think that nobody should have them

If a sign or prop is thrown outside the performing area, that
team will receive a one (1.0) point per judge deduction for
each violation. Signs or props may be placed or dropped
outside the performing area by a team member who must
remain inside the performing area.

Didn't they throw them off...?

Question. Has stingrays ever won worlds on a division other than. Small all girl?

Lots of Top 3 and Top 5 finishes for Smoke, I believe

Only other teams I can think of our Peach, Amber, Purple, Rust and when Green competed large? Has Rust ever won a medal?

Last edited:
Question. Has stingrays ever won worlds on a division other than. Small all girl?

Yes, last year in medium allgirl, and rust has also won in IOC6

Those bottoms are WAY too distracting for that routine. With so much going on, I don't care how clean they are, it looks like an absolute mess. And they're actually pretty clean (as I can tell for the dance).

No go on the Jag flags. Only one that worked was the 'S'. Cool concept, but it's just not ideal.

Back