All-Star Yikes Gym Is Changing To Curls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oye. the fact our new gym does straightened pony tails was one of the reason I wasn't sad to leave the old "curled hair" gym. My child's hair absolutely has a viceral aversion to EVER maintaining a curl....like ever. I think a middle east peace will be reached before my cp''s hair will hold a curl. It's pretty, I just could never get it to work!

I am writing a sales speech on curlformers for my speech class, does anyone one to donate a before and after pictures of their cp?

Ok thank you! they will be shown on PowerPoint straight from computer to only my class and will be deleted after it's over. If you don't wanna show the face that's fine! And probably better.

I also LOVE curlformers. They are new to us and I have not perfected the use of them yet (I am a perfectionist, especially when it come to cheer hair) but LOVE them. I have 2 cps both with very thick hair. I have tried both sponge rollers and the wand. The wand would take me approx. 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours and at least half a bottle of Aussie Instant Freeze PER CP. This was horrible both in the time it took and the damage to the girls hair. Rolling with foam rollers and end papers was a little faster BUT IMO didn't turn out as nice and there always seemed to be alot of ripping on the way out. It takes me about 20-30 minutes each to put the curl formers in, I put a normal amount of curling mousse in their wet hair prior to curling and send them to bed. It takes me about 10 minutes each to pull them out and it is beautiful. My cps are divided as to the sleeping comfort of the curlformers, my younger one who HATED sleeping on foam rollers doesn't mind them and we do them at least 2-3 times a week for school and my other does not like sleeping on them at all and actually prefers foam rollers.

The one thing I miss from the wand is the shininess of the curls, they were always so shiny, does anyone get shiny curls from curlformers? What product do you use?

Back