All-Star Your Opinion On Gyms Not Releasing Uniforms & Practice Wear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The big thing for everyone saying you have to have a credit card on file is that even if gyms do this, it doesn't mean they'll get paid. Go ahead and try to charge my credit card some competition fees right now. Nooooooo money available on that card. So having a card number or PayPal account doesn't mean you can get money from me.

So no matter how you collect the money you will have people that don't pay. I'm not sure how our gym handled this because thank god I was able to pay them on time. Our first gym sent out an email before competition season that said "If you're 60 or more days behind please come into the office. Anyone who hasn't be 12/15 will be taken out of the routine for competition." So you had 2 weeks to go see them. A lot of the parents were so mad when she took 2 kids out. I understand it was probably embarrassing for those kids, but their parents should have gone to see her. It's a business; they have bills to pay too. I think the only way to make some people pay is to take something away from them. :( Sad for their kids though.

Back