All-Star [1/17-1/18] Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For anyone in Worcester this weekend I would be so thankful if you recorded and posted ECE S2,Y5, J3, J5, M5, and/or C5! All of the families I was close with when I cheered all star (and a few others who I cheered with in the past) will be competing with ECE for their first time ever and I'm so sad I can't be there! None of the moms use youtube and sending videos via iMessage never come out clear so I would really just be super thankful if anyone with the opportunity got any of the teams at least one day of the competition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone in Worcester this weekend I would be so thankful if you recorded and posted ECE S2,Y5, J3, J5, M5, and/or C5! All of the families I was close with when I cheered all star (and a few others who I cheered with in the past) will be competing with ECE for their first time ever and I'm so sad I can't be there! None of the moms use youtube and sending videos via iMessage never come out clear so I would really just be super thankful if anyone with the opportunity got any of the teams at least one day of the competition!

The Maine families are great... Become quite friendly with the families!!!!!

Y5 was amazing, C5 phenomenal, J5 tumbling was outstanding. I didn't see S2 or M5, 4.2 brought the house down

Updated schedules and confirmation packet are up! We're going on even later now and there are less teams in our division.

So looking ahead to AC this weekend, I am most likely going to be there! I'll be making the drive Friday from college in upstate NY! I've never met any fierceboarders in real life (that I didn't already know) so I'd love to see anyone and try to catch their teams/their kids teams! It will be the first ever "major" competition I've attended in a really long time so I'm pumped! Wish Stars were gonna be there and not at the Majors though. Looking forward to being able to see so many incredible gyms in real life!

Back