All-Star [1/17-1/18] Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the bid declaration document leaves it very subjective. Based on that document they could give all the bids to the same level if they wanted to. There does not seem to be a set number for each level or any guarantee they will be distributed evenly.

Strange they do not list Level 5 At-Large bids on the awards schedule. They have Level 1-4. I assume they will be at the 8pm awards?

Strange they do not list Level 5 At-Large bids on the awards schedule. They have Level 1-4. I assume they will be at the 8pm awards?

They are at 7:15. It says cheer worlds bids. They do them all together.

They list level 1-4 summit bids because there's divisions going on all throughout the day. Level 5's are all in one time frame.

ETA: Just realized you were asking about level 5 summit bids. Sorry about that. Im not sure when they are doing them.

Last edited:
I would guess 8 since that's the last awards session with eligible teams. That seems to be the trend with the other levels.

OMG, I am so excited for this event to start and hangout in AC. Good luck to all the performers and let all the pyramids and stunts stay up...

I'm here too! I'm with ECE people. I have long, straight dirty blonde hair and a lift blue sweater on, and I have a pink flowery LL Bean backpack on (had since 6th grade haha still going strong Soph year of college). Good luck to all the teams people have mentioned their kids are on in this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spirit Cheer has outgrown Atlantic City. I dropped my kids off for practice and will miss my friend's CP compete even though I was here over an hour before because there is no parking. It is a nutshow in the area surrounding the convention center.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I am excited, but I am totally bummed that I will miss @Cinn124 daugEmpireain due to our teams sudden time change, but go Empire Allstars- Junior 2..:cheering:

Back