All-Star [1/25-1/26] Athletic Championships - Providence, Ri (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't believe this competition is already here! Good luck to everyone! Hope to meet some of you. I'll be at the comp pretty much all day with all the USA Wildcat teams. I coach our small junior 3!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can't believe this competition is already here! Good luck to everyone! Hope to meet some of you. I'll be at the comp pretty much all day with all the USA Wildcat teams. I coach our small junior 3!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I will see you tomorrow morning!!

New England tends not to have the talent that other regions have (with the exception of ECE and whatever Pro Athletics team the cheer world is fawning over at the moment). So it kind of feels like teams just come up here thinking it's an easy bid. We just get protective of our bid comps.

You should welcome the competition not shy away from it. Bus cannot be taken, they must be earned. To say that New England tends not to have the talent is kind of harsh...any team can be talented with hard work and dedication. I love watching the teams from the northeast.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Fierce Board mobile app

You should welcome the competition not shy away from it. Bus cannot be taken, they must be earned. To say that New England tends not to have the talent is kind of harsh...any team can be talented with hard work and dedication. I love watching the teams from the northeast.

Sorry...bids not bus...lol

Back